Coronavirus thread

TheOneX

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:30 pm
Liberty & freedom is still behind the 8-ball. I’m a hopeless optimist but the reality is there are a supermajority of FMWs backing the jab. Democracy is a bitch and the courts are compromised.
I don't think there is that many who actually support the mandates, the bigger problem is that there is a supermajority of people who just comply because not doing so may hurt their bottom line.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:45 pm

Hmmm… I hope you guys are right. Not where I live but nationally.

I now think that though TC & Farmer come at me occasionally, they have my best interests at heart. As an excuse, I’ll say that lots & lots of people come at me and they are not supporters so it’s very difficult to tell.

Thx, dudes. I still don’t want to be criticized publicly but you can message me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:38 pm
Republicans are mostly Fascists. I have to side with them b/c the alternative is much worse. Still, thanks for those encouraging words: indeed “parents” is me.
Any fascist that calls themselves a republican does so to besmirch the political party.

I think we need more people who actually give a damn. But as said before many are afraid to speak up.

I'm not because I don't give a shit what they think they can do to me. I have parents on my side already. And I am starting to get more with each meeting.
Last edited by The Conservative on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:45 pm
Hmmm… I hope you guys are right. Not where I live but nationally.

I now think that though TC & Farmer come at me occasionally, they have my best interests at heart. As an excuse, I’ll say that lots & lots of people come at me and they are not supporters so it’s very difficult to tell.

Thx, dudes. I still don’t want to be criticized publicly but you can message me.
I am glad you realize that, because I don't do it to be mean.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:11 pm

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-co ... taxpayers/
Letter confirms Wuhan lab’s COVID-19 leak was funded by US taxpayers
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:55 am

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... -years-age

This is for EMERGENCY USE ONLY... not for general use. Anyone pushes this shit should be dropped from the school board and health board promptly as government shrills and hacks.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:23 am

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden- ... d/1043100/
Republican senators are moving to formally strike down President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate on private businesses, it was reported Wednesday.

A total of 41 GOP senators have joined to try and terminate the mandate under the Congressional Review Act, which defines the official process by which lawmakers can eliminate an executive branch rule, Fox News reported.
Also, these are the "republicans" that need to be removed from office and replaced with real Republicans:
Fox News said nine Republican senators were awaiting the formal filing of the OSHA rule to register their disapproval of the mandate. Those senators included:

Sens. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
Richard Shelby, R-Ala.
Susan Collins, R-Maine
Roy Blunt, R-Mo.
Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska
Mitt Romney, R-Utah
Bill Cassidy, R-La.
Tim Scott, R-S.C
Rob Portman, R-Ohio.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:33 am

Also from that same link...
A 20-day period for review will begin once OSHA publishes the formal mandate into the Federal Register. The CRA resolution then gets transmitted to the House of Representatives and the Senate.
OSHA has not filed any formal mandates yet... just "suggestions"....
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:24 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:33 am
A 20-day period for review will begin once OSHA publishes the formal mandate into the Federal Register. The CRA resolution then gets transmitted to the House of Representatives and the Senate.
OSHA already put a rule in place removing the reporting conditions for vaccine side effects. This will stop all the workmans comp claims that would bankrupt business and rip a mask off vaccine safety. The jab is the most dangerous 'vaccine' ever administered in the world. Now they want to force kids to take it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:33 am
OSHA already put a rule in place removing the reporting conditions for vaccine side effects. This will stop all the workmans comp claims that would bankrupt business and rip a mask off vaccine safety. The jab is the most dangerous 'vaccine' ever administered in the world. Now they want to force kids to take it.
School and health board are already stating that have the "vaccine bus" coming down to administer the shots... the answer I gave them was "over my dead body".
#NotOneRedCent