Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:00 pm
The new OSHA rules are now affecting all businesses with forced Vaxx. I literally don’t want to talk to anyone who supports this shit.

p.s. Going out tonight: woe be it anyone who confronts me.
What OSHA rules? Did they finally release them?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:08 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The new OSHA rules are now affecting all businesses with forced Vaxx. I literally don’t want to talk to anyone who supports this shit.

Jan 3, dude.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:36 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Jan 3, dude.
As far as I know they haven't released any OSHA rules based on the COVID Vaccine and corporations... on the mandatory status. The last time OSHA said was they would write up the rules, but never have, and that was in August.
Last edited by The Conservative on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Jan 3, dude.
As far as I know they haven't released any OSHA rules based on the COVID Vaccine and corporations... on the mandatory status. The last time OSHA said was they would write up the rules, but never have, and that was in August.
News today. $14K fine to your employer per incident. FL sued for an injunction this morning.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:12 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Jan 3, dude.
News today. $14K fine to your employer per incident. FL sued for an injunction this morning.
https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/safework

Guidance posted January 29, 2021; Updated June 10, 2021

Summary of changes August 13, 2021

This guidance contains recommendations as well as descriptions of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) mandatory safety and health standards, the latter of which are clearly labeled throughout as "mandatory OSHA standards." The recommendations are advisory in nature and informational in content and are intended to assist employers in providing a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm.

OSHA emphasizes that vaccination is the most effective way to protect against severe illness or death from COVID-19. OSHA strongly encourages employers to provide paid time off to workers for the time it takes for them to get vaccinated and recover from any side effects. Employers should also consider working with local public health authorities to provide vaccinations for unvaccinated workers in the workplace. Finally, OSHA suggests that employers consider adopting policies that require workers to get vaccinated or to undergo regular COVID-19 testing – in addition to mask wearing and physical distancing – if they remain unvaccinated. People are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks or more after they have completed their final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the United States.
They "suggest" they do not dictate rules upon where it is mandatory. OSHA does not have a stance on mandatory ruling and leave it to the state and federal government to do so...

The $14k https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/safework

Guidance posted January 29, 2021; Updated June 10, 2021

Summary of changes August 13, 2021

This guidance contains recommendations as well as descriptions of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) mandatory safety and health standards, the latter of which are clearly labeled throughout as "mandatory OSHA standards." The recommendations are advisory in nature and informational in content and are intended to assist employers in providing a safe and healthful workplace free from recognized hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious physical harm.

OSHA emphasizes that vaccination is the most effective way to protect against severe illness or death from COVID-19. OSHA strongly encourages employers to provide paid time off to workers for the time it takes for them to get vaccinated and recover from any side effects. Employers should also consider working with local public health authorities to provide vaccinations for unvaccinated workers in the workplace. Finally, OSHA suggests that employers consider adopting policies that require workers to get vaccinated or to undergo regular COVID-19 testing – in addition to mask wearing and physical distancing – if they remain unvaccinated. People are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks or more after they have completed their final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the United States.
They "suggest" they do not dictate rules upon where it is mandatory. OSHA does not have a stance on mandatory ruling and leave it to the state and federal government to do so...

The $14k is on "Biden's Mandate"... it has no teeth since OSHA will not stand behind it. This is only for federal employees, he can't dictate it to outside federal control even if it is an executive order, otherwise, it has no teeth and can't be enforced.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ted-legal/
Harmeet K. Dhillon, partner at the Dhillon Law Group representing the Daily Wire alongside Alliance Defending Freedom, said the federal government lacks the authority to order private employers to play a role with the vaccines.

“The Biden administration’s attempt to impose this unprecedented and unlawful federal medical mandate on the U.S. workforce without considering the public’s views is arbitrary, capricious, unsupported by the evidence, and would produce a willfully ignorant rule,” she said.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:27 pm

FL & other states are onboard with the lawsuit but the momentum is against us: your employer may be a Fascist & insist you get the jab citing the potential liability.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:27 pm
FL & other states are onboard with the lawsuit but the momentum is against us: your employer may be a Fascist & insist you get the jab citing the potential liability.
Nope, 100% remote until COVID is no longer an issue. I am looking at new employment as well, Right now I have two places that are looking to possibly hire me (30-60k more than I am making now) and all of them refuse to accept the COVID shot as mandatory.

I will not work for a company that demands I give up my freedoms for their safety.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Liberty & freedom is still behind the 8-ball. I’m a hopeless optimist but the reality is there are a supermajority of FMWs backing the jab. Democracy is a bitch and the courts are compromised.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:30 pm
Liberty & freedom is still behind the 8-ball. I’m a hopeless optimist but the reality is there are a supermajority of FMWs backing the jab. Democracy is a bitch and the courts are compromised.
I think you are going to find out that the "supermajority" you are worried about will not be as big as they are pretending to be. Younkin proved one thing that you need to keep in mind. He didn't win a majority of Democrats or Republicans, he won Parents... that is going to be massive in the election. You direct your message to hit home with parents instead of a political party, I believe you will win...

With the Democrats being so tone-deaf, I honestly can't see the Democrats getting a majority win period. With how the states are primarily controlled by the Republicans, they have in many cases rewritten the boundaries for voting, and this is going to leave to massive changes for 10 years. The Republicans have a good chance to be strong for another 10 years if they don't give up control when they get comfortable having it again.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Republicans are mostly Fascists. I have to side with them b/c the alternative is much worse. Still, thanks for those encouraging words: indeed “parents” is me.