Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:16 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:15 am
The hits keep on coming.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rules.html
Biden is slammed for plan to fine businesses up to $14,000 for EACH unvaccinated worker: Retailers warn of staff shortages over holidays and GOP says 'no one should have to choose between vaccine and putting food on table'
Authoritarians on both sides are for this: Marxists & Fascists.
I will destroy this state before I allow this to happen.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:29 am

If you KNOW that the mask requirements are BS but you won't pushback publicly, that's a negative reflection of your personality, not mine. It's why we got taken over by a relative handful of Affirmative Action hirees.

p.s. Whatever TC may be, he's no cuck.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 am
I haven't been to TX or FL, and I've been told it's OK in those places, and maybe somewhere else? But try this where you live: refuse to wear a mask then don't back down; see what happens...
That somewhere else is pretty much everwhere east of Denver and west of Pennsylvania, excluding Minneapolis and Chicago.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:42 am

I’ve only worn a mask once this year - when I had to go to the VA for security clearance. They aren’t fucking around.

Otherwise, I barely see any masks at all.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:48 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 am
I haven't been to TX or FL, and I've been told it's OK in those places, and maybe somewhere else? But try this where you live: refuse to wear a mask then don't back down; see what happens...
That somewhere else is pretty much everwhere east of Denver and west of Pennsylvania, excluding Minneapolis and Chicago.
OK, I accept & like that. I can see why some people think I over-react but the vast majority, certainly a voting majority, are complete Covidians & all that entails.

p.s. I wear a mask in government buildings too. The idea is to show resistance for the Normies to see, not get taken down.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:06 pm
ERs filling with blood clots and heart attacks.. need verification, but. What if we were right?

http://themostimportantnews.com/archive ... er-america
Best case scenario is we don't know the longterm affects of the jabs and they were rolled out in panic with good intentions. Worst case scenario is crimes against humanity. But none of that really matters to a 20 year old kid who now has a damaged heart for life.

Here is an amazing string of social media posts over 6 months as a Karen goes from Covidian to Red Pilled skeptic because her son was damaged by the jab. https://patriots.win/p/13zzaV3PiF/most- ... ve-seen/c/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:18 am

Young athletes are literally dropping dead on the turf, the court, and the ice due to the “safe and effective” vaccines:

Doctors have been unable to save a hockey player who suddenly collapsed on the ice during a game in Slovakia.
Boris Sadecki was playing for the Bratislava Capitals, of the Ice HL, when he fell to the floor during a match against the Dornbirn Bulldogs on October 29.

Medics are said to have spent several minutes attending to the 24-year-old, resuscitating him before transporting him to hospital, where he had spent 11 days before his passing was announced.

Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game

Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack

Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack

Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues

Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna

Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away

Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues

Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine

Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.
https://voxday.net/2021/11/04/another-o ... s-the-ice/
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:18 am
Young athletes are literally dropping dead on the turf, the court, and the ice due to the “safe and effective” vaccines:

Doctors have been unable to save a hockey player who suddenly collapsed on the ice during a game in Slovakia.
Boris Sadecki was playing for the Bratislava Capitals, of the Ice HL, when he fell to the floor during a match against the Dornbirn Bulldogs on October 29.

Medics are said to have spent several minutes attending to the 24-year-old, resuscitating him before transporting him to hospital, where he had spent 11 days before his passing was announced.

Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game

Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack

Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack

Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues

Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna

Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away

Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues

Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine

Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.
https://voxday.net/2021/11/04/another-o ... s-the-ice/
Sports puts a lot of stress on the heart. This is why you will occasionally see a story about an amateur athlete dropping dead in the middle of a match. Don't see it much at the professional level because their medical teams are watching for that kind of thing. If it is weakening people's heart, it is not surprising to see this, especially in a sport like soccer where you are expected to play 90 minutes with only a single break.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:32 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:48 am

Sports puts a lot of stress on the heart. This is why you will occasionally see a story about an amateur athlete dropping dead in the middle of a match. Don't see it much at the professional level because their medical teams are watching for that kind of thing. If it is weakening people's heart, it is not surprising to see this, especially in a sport like soccer where you are expected to play 90 minutes with only a single break.
Agree.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:00 pm

The new OSHA rules are now affecting all businesses with forced Vaxx. I literally don’t want to talk to anyone who supports this shit.

p.s. Going out tonight: woe be it anyone who confronts me.