Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:09 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:04 pm

You are a liking sack of shit
whatever,bro

love me or hate me, I'm the real deal, unlike you
You are such a little bitch. You start shit, then go to personal attacks, then play passive aggressive, then totally innocent. And it's every fucking 90 days, what do you have menstral cycle.

I don't need to prove shit to you. I served for 26 years all over the world and I'm a combat veteran.
I'm very comfortable with my service, and if I respected you, your attacks on military service might mean something. It is a clear misdirection. At least be man enough to own the fact you coerced Hash into unbanning Monte.
again, I am Master Corporal Drew Smith, CD, of 1st Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment

who the fuck is "C-Mag" ?

just a Stolen Valour liar claiming to be a "US Army Engineer", but I don't buy that, you don't seem like you ever served in the military

/shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:46 pm

:romance-grouphug:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:56 pm

C-Mag is a combat veteran ?

yeah, sure he is

give your name rank & serial number, unit and which actions you were involved in, or its Stolen Valour by definition, "C-Mag"
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:02 pm

we all participated in meme war 2016

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:33 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:09 pm

whatever,bro

I'm Master Corporal Drew Smith CD, service number A29475675

love me or hate me, I'm the real deal, unlike you
God sake, you stir up so much drama, you call people out and slander others. Just leave.
you and C-mag are both Stolen Valour liars

you once claimed that you were selected for a "super secret sniper program right out of basic training"

and you published that shit to the internet, you fucking clown
I never said that you twat. I said that I was being looked at because of my ability in high school to shoot at a 1/4 mile dry sight. Get your lies straight, it makes you look bad. My father was part of the NRA instruction group, I was the youngest in the state to pass the hunting, fishing and wilderness survival training.

Piss off old man... if you can't take it that there are people more skilled than you at a younger age, go live with the twattery you wish to be part of.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:06 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:25 pm

God sake, you stir up so much drama, you call people out and slander others. Just leave.

you once claimed that you were selected for a "super secret sniper program right out of basic training"

I never said that you twat. I said that I was being looked at because of my ability in high school to shoot at a 1/4 mile dry sight. Get your lies straight, it makes you look bad. My father was part of the NRA instruction group, I was the youngest in the state to pass the hunting, fishing and wilderness survival training.

Piss off old man... if you can't take it that there are people more skilled than you at a younger age, go live with the twattery you wish to be part of.
you are well known as a pathological liar, the lies you tell about your supposed military service are laughable

but C-Mag is worse, because he lies about being a "Combat Veteran" which is the ultimate Stolen Valour
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

you are well known as a pathological liar, the lies you tell about your supposed military service are laughable

but C-Mag is worse, because he lies about being a "Combat Veteran" which is the ultimate Stolen Valour
If you truly believe that. Report me mutherfucker. I've got the dd214.

See the difference between you and me is I'm a man that will admit when he fucked up. Everyone here knows that about me.

You're not even man enough to own your mistakes. I posted the proof you coerced Hash. Instead of owning your lie, you distract with attacks. What a cunt.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:16 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:

If you truly believe that. Report me mutherfucker. I've got the dd214.

See the difference between you and me is I'm a man that will admit when he fucked up. Everyone here knows that about me.

You're not even man enough to own your mistakes. I posted the proof you coerced Hash. Instead of owning your lie, you distract with attacks. What a cunt.
whatever bro, "Combat Veteran" is not even a thing, only a civilian lying through his teeth would make such a claim

just my opinion, but don't let it stop you from lying some more, it's not my problem. "C-Mag"
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Y’all ever put two beta fish in the same bowl?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:33 pm

whatever, you can look up my service record, make a FIOA request to the Government of Canada

it will say what operations I served on, but there is no such category as "Combat Veteran", only a civilian would say some shit like that /shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent