Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:23 am

My first draft, want to edit, or add something go for it, I'm taking a small break to walk away and come back with fresh eyes after lunch.
We do not need to be coerced into requiring the vaccine shot, we do not need to be sat down, we do not need to be told it’s “good for us”. Some of us have done our research, some of us don’t like Big Government, and some of us want to be left alone. Others don’t want it because we have health reasons, while others want to wait until the testing has been completed.

There are people who are living in fear because their children are at risk, and I feel sorry for them, truly. It is not our responsibility to change our lives for them though. they feel we are responsible for their safety. We aren’t, they are. It is between the school and them how to handle their child’s vulnerability. It is not for the rest of us to change our environment and the way we do things overall to accommodate them. If these children need to be brought into a special classroom in where they are taught, where the extreme measure are required to accommodate them are able to be handled, then that is between the school and them. We should not be made to feel guilty because we want to get back to normal and they cannot.

On August 23, 2021 the FDA approved the first COVID-19 Vaccine Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), but the problem is that it is not available inside the US (as of now), its original brand name is, but the shot Comirnaty is not. It is available inside Europe. The vaccine is available under the EUA. The Comirnaty vaccine is produced by Pfizer-BioNTech. This medication is “legally the same” as what has been given. Medically is it different. This is why people are arguing that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is the same, when in reality it is actually a different vaccine, one part of it is different, but the creation is still the same, so the production of Comirnaty will not change from what it once was per se.

Let's ignore the fact that we are talking about a similar enough shot, which has only been approved (and still is approved only as EUA (Better known as Emergency Use Authorization) but the testing before approval was six months, and the final tests for this will not be completed until November 2023…

For now, they are doing long-term testing on people who after getting the vaccine to develop myocarditis, the risk for this is higher for men, they are still in the process of studying the effects on pregnant women who have had the Comirnaty vaccine, and the infants born after the fact. This means that we do not know what long-term effects it has on people, nor will we for at least another two years. (At best)

All of this I have spoken about can be found on the FDA website, and the website clinicaltrails.gov.

Now, I am expecting if people from the Board of Health are on this call in some fashions are on the record of saying that the shots are mandatory for state and federal employees because of the Executive Order. Except they are wrong, an Executive Order has no teeth once it reaches beyond the federal level. It is a proposal, and Congress must pass a law, or enforce the Executive Order by laws that have already been passed. An Executive order cannot change laws, or create laws, which is why we saw a federal court strike down the Executive Order that demanded people could not be evicted. An Executive Order cannot do anything that Congress is unwilling to sign onto.

Want to know something funny about this, the Members of Congress that don’t have to follow this ruling.

People who are ignorant are still attempting to push this lie of mandated vaccination because of what President Biden on September 8th said that he is mandating OSHA to create a rule for private businesses to demand shots. A senior administration official stated businesses that have over 100 employees do not comply with the agency's rule can face substantial fees -- up to $14,000 per incident. OSHA will require these employers to offer paid time off for vaccination.

Here is the problem, it is now October 14th, and that rule has not been created. No where in OSHA’s website is there a law that has been created to demand this. So people are reacting to something that doesn’t exist, and probably never will. Because a person’s medical records are private, and the government as well as your employer does not have the right to know if you are vaccinated. The only exception to this is if you are conscripted or sign an agreement into the military, in where you remove a significant amount of your rights to serve the country. That even has its limitations as shown by the case Doe vs Rumsfeld which set the precedence of the Government not being able to force the military to take a shot. In this case, it was an Anthrax Vaccination, the same line of thought may be used for the COVID-19 vaccine, and probably has been brought up behind closed doors.

The government because of this ruling may not be able to enforce this request from President Biden, which is probably why we have not seen an OSHA mandate or ruling as of yet, and I said, probably never will.

The School Board and the Board of Health are demanding we show proof of vaccination, proof of our compliance, that we are good people, that we can be trusted. There was a time in our life we fought against a group of people who demanded another group to wear a star and to have passports, or proof of citizenship.

You know what that is called, when you take away someone’s freedom for your “safety”? A Dictatorship, tyranny. You are forcing us to mask up, take a shot that will not be fully tested until 2023…all for the sake of “safety”.

We few that are in this town that refuse to take the shot do not want it because of health reasons, or because we don’t trust the “science” we see on TV. The media has a nasty habit of coloring the truth to fit a narrative. Instead ware are being portrayed as the Juden. The ones that are making it hard for people to get back to normal.

Tell me, when are the brownshirts coming to take me away because I refuse to let my son take the vaccine when he is able? Or when will you force me to stay home because I refuse to take the shot because I worry about my own health over those that fear getting sick? Or are you going to start letting people live their lives, and start reducing the requirements?
This is no longer about safety, this is about control, and I refuse to be controlled by either the School Board of the Board of Heath. Which are elected by us, which answer to us, and are controlled by us ultimately. You listen to us, but you ignore us, that is going to change if this attitude of “we know better” or “we trust those who know more than us”.

If you don’t know what is going on or refuse to educate yourself enough to make educated decisions, step down and let those who do, or have skin in the game take your place. If you think you are better than us because you are on a board or a committee, step down, because there is no reason for you to be there. You answer to us, and we no longer are going to take your monologues as fact. We are smart enough to do our research, and if we counter your arguments, do not blow them off and say “it’s out of your hands” or say “Trust the science, or what you see on TV.”… you are our representatives, if you cannot represent us justly, step down.

Having a seat on a council or board for 10+ years is not a right, it’s a privilege, and it seems both entities seem to have forgotten that.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:42 am

Drop the “brown shirts” reference. Otherwise great.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:42 am
Thanks

I thought that part was a little over the top, but I figured I'd try to put a hard jab in there.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:32 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thanks

I thought that part was a little over the top, but I figured I'd try to put a hard jab in there.
After Doe vs Rumsfeld you could put in the Nuremberg Code. Its straight forward and everyone will see Nazis without saying it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:51 pm

Nurse at my doctors office said no jab.

Kills your immune system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:51 pm

I'm not sure we have any evidence of that yet, there aren't massive amounts of people getting sick from other things.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:17 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:51 pm

I'm not sure we have any evidence of that yet, there aren't massive amounts of people getting sick from other things.
Agree. Let’s not be like them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thanks

After Doe vs Rumsfeld you could put in the Nuremberg Code. Its straight forward and everyone will see Nazis without saying it.
That's actually not a bad idea, time to figure out how now... lol
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:42 pm

How about this:
The government because of this ruling may not be able to enforce this request from President Biden due it to breaking moral, ethical, and legal concepts, which is probably why we have not seen an OSHA mandate or ruling as of yet, and I said, probably never will.

Those that know history also will realize this is the reason for the Nuremberg Code to become into existence.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:53 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:37 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 pm

Fuck them! I do.

I don’t know what’s wrong with DB & Smitty? Damn, those guys really let me down.
How so ?
Passivity
sorry if I let you down, brother, Lord knows I'm a sinner

I am simply a pilgrim on the road to Cavalry

the divine idea of the sacred individual

Jesus Christ is the messenger

Nec Aspera Terrent