Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:12 am

The video embedded is great
I don’t see a video?
This airline pilot on Twitter
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... llion-over
That’s freakin amazing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Fife » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:29 pm

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:55 pm

A guy & his wife I've known for 30 years came over for a surprise visit to my house last night. He's a high school autoshop teacher. I was at the kitchen table just finishing up the speaker wiring for the new retro radio I'm putting in the '57 Vette. He didn't even ask me what I was doing, and it didn't take 5 minutes before he said: "There's no reason people shouldn't be getting vaccinated." Per my new policy of not letting that statement go uncontested, I looked him straight in the eye as a warning and said: "I'm pureblood & unmasked." But he ignored my signal and continued about my responsibility. I replied loudly, "You mutterfukker. You're not a doctor; you don't know what you're talking about: you don't listen to my podcasts, you don't read my books, you don't post to my forum. Fuck you!" But he continued to defend his position. I interrupted: "FUCK YOU! You fucking MUTTERFUKKER! This is the third time you've come at me about this and I remained silent for the first two but now you're in MY HOUSE! SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP!" I yelled forcefully. His wife was right there with my wife: I have no idea what she thought of the whole exchange.

He'd never seen Eviction Hash before even though he'd heard about it. He shut up and we went out and worked on the brakes in my Avanti.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Dude is pretty bold to be rolling up and your crib, hearing your rattle shake and keep going.

Fuck, people are brainwashed
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:29 pm

it truly is the Jonestown cult from French Guyana scaled up into a world religion which rules the West now

they don't care how much dysfunction & damage it causes, they will purge you from the society

again, you've been overrun, it already happened, this is already SERE phase

it's happening the same way everywhere, the government here is purging the unvaccinated the same way

it doesn't matter who is Prime Minister or President, this is a Satanic cult running the whole Anglosphere under the same edicts

by refusing to get vaccinated, you mark yourself as an Infidel to their religion, you're refusing the Jonestown Kool-Aid, so they will purge you, whatever the cost
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:55 pm
A guy & his wife I've known for 30 years came over for a surprise visit to my house last night. He's a high school autoshop teacher. I was at the kitchen table just finishing up the speaker wiring for the new retro radio I'm putting in the '57 Vette. He didn't even ask me what I was doing, and it didn't take 5 minutes before he said: "There's no reason people shouldn't be getting vaccinated." Per my new policy of not letting that statement go uncontested, I looked him straight in the eye as a warning and said: "I'm pureblood & unmasked." But he ignored my signal and continued about my responsibility. I replied loudly, "You mutterfukker. You're not a doctor; you don't know what you're talking about: you don't listen to my podcasts, you don't read my books, you don't post to my forum. Fuck you!" But he continued to defend his position. I interrupted: "FUCK YOU! You fucking MUTTERFUKKER! This is the third time you've come at me about this and I remained silent for the first two but now you're in MY HOUSE! SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP!" I yelled forcefully. His wife was right there with my wife: I have no idea what she thought of the whole exchange.

He'd never seen Eviction Hash before even though he'd heard about it. He shut up and we went out and worked on the brakes in my Avanti.
:lol:

:clap: Love it.

Eviction Hash ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:44 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Fuck, people are brainwashed
it's old fashioned Yankee Abolitionism

this is the Second Great Reconstruction in progress

Biden is Andrew Johnson 2.0

John Brown is back with a vengeance, fire in his eyes, blowing the trumpet which does not call retreat

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:39 pm
Eviction Hash ?
It’s the strident tone & presence I used during evictions back-in-the-day.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:55 pm

this is how you become a recluse

welcome to the club
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:12 pm

It’s The Day of the Triffids out there.