Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:00 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:52 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:43 am
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:40 am

Kids is resilient, even in a land being punished by God himself for worshiping false idols.
Dude, there was never a time of liberty before: it was an aberration achieved by limiting voting to "winners." There's no way liberty's coming back in a democracy.

p.s. But at least you didn't vote for Orange Man Bad.
Also from Jeremiah,
Cursed be the man that trusteth in man.
Trump wasn't ever going to solve the worlds problems.
Trump wasn't going to solve all the world problems, but he brought them to the forefront instead of keeping them in the dark. Fixing them is our job.
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:58 am
He wasn’t!??? Why didn’t you tell me that already?!!! Here I was thinking he was… Or you’re a FUCKING strawman. Get the fuck out of here.
You're the one that went on about 'liberty never coming back,' and then followed it with a snide little PS about 'Orange Man Bad.'

You can't get mad at me for straw-manning you when you straw-man your damn self.

I know, it is tough to argue against the transcendent truth of the Bible, so I don't blame you for stepping in it.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:00 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:43 am

Dude, there was never a time of liberty before: it was an aberration achieved by limiting voting to "winners." There's no way liberty's coming back in a democracy.

p.s. But at least you didn't vote for Orange Man Bad.
Also from Jeremiah,
Cursed be the man that trusteth in man.
Trump wasn't going to solve all the world problems, but he brought them to the forefront instead of keeping them in the dark. Fixing them is our job.
Tell it to Hash, since he is the one that thinks Trump was the only way liberty was going to survive in a democracy.

:shrug:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 am

Why do you post here? Damn, dude, don’t you have someplace else… Like everywhere?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:11 am

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:06 am
The Conservative wrote:

Also from Jeremiah,

Tell it to Hash, since he is the one that thinks Trump was the only way liberty was going to survive in a democracy.

You seriously don't understand what Hash was saying?
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:08 am
Why do you post here? Damn, dude, don’t you have someplace else… Like everywhere?
'cause I like you guys, and I think agreement is boring.

Also, I never really figured out the format of twitter or facebook. Message boards make more sense to me.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:11 am
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:06 am
The Conservative wrote:

You seriously don't understand what Hash was saying?
"There's no way liberty's coming back in a democracy" followed by a swipe at me for not liking Trump?

I think I got it - but you are welcome to motte and bailey for him if you like.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:13 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Also, I never really figured out the format of twitter or facebook. Message boards make more sense to me.
Unfortunately, mocking, gaslighting, parsing & strawmanning are not entertaining. Maybe you should actually try to debate a real point: currently, I'm saying that Marxism always wins without lethal countermeasures. You could argue against that point, or you could argue that democracy should prevail, or something that has a chance of being insightful...

p.s. That's real advice but I don't know if you recognize sincerity?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Unfortunately, mocking, gaslighting, parsing & strawmanning are not entertaining. Maybe you should actually try to debate a real point: currently, I'm saying that Marxism always wins without lethal countermeasures. You could argue against that point, or you could argue that democracy should prevail, or something that has a chance of being insightful...

I just wanted to quote the Bible a little, since Smitty's faith is inspiring.

You went and made it all personal.... again.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:34 am

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am

I just wanted to quote the Bible a little, since Smitty's faith is inspiring.

You went and made it all personal.... again.
Did you notice the cleverness of Smitty's detour into Theism? That's another option when faced with a choice between Marxism and Fascism. He makes it entertaining. Maybe you were trying to also but it flopped.