Coronavirus thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:11 am

Can't wait for tmrw. I get my first paycheck and my Trump bucks. Going to buy some guns he'll yeah

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:13 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:11 am
Can't wait for tmrw. I get my first paycheck and my Trump bucks. Going to buy some guns he'll yeah
I'm happy for you, God, Guns, Girls with cute feet 9000
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:16 am

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:55 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:47 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 am
I'm trying not fill it with shit but you keep starting arguments with me. How about you follow your own advice.
Apart from some tedious hit piece about CNN from the twat in the hat you've brought nothing useful to the thread.
What kind of mental contortion did you have to make in order to claim CNN is the VICTIM of a hit piece? I guess that kind of logic comes easy for you after years of TDS.

Anyways, here's some on-topic discussion, since you seem to have run out after crying about the bank not wanting to give you money you don't have.

Trump said the other day (Tuesday maybe?) that the US was past the peak. The might be a bit premature and wishful thinking given the numbers of new cases. We're more riding on the peak at the moment. No significant or lasting drop in the numbers yet. We are averaging around 30,000 new cases a day, which is only slightly lower than the record high of 34,000 n April 4th.

It will be interesting to see what happens once restrictions begin to roll back.

The weather is always bipolar this time of year, especially in the northern states. We went from 70 last week to snow flurries this week. Back to 60 this weekend. The satellite images are remarkable with so little movement. I even read that the earth is vibrating less since the lockdowns. Don't think it's having an effect on spring weather though.

Dude is way past any kind of reasoning. Cell service, can you help him with that?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:10 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:24 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:01 am
I would only caution that the entire virus does not need to pass through the cell gateway - in fact, rarely does an entire virus pass through - it just needs to inject its RNA into the cell....so the point of the virus being bigger than hemoglobin is not valid IMHO.
Hemo goblin was a pretty weak foil for Peter Parker. His father the Green goblin one was the real bad guy. what are you just going to go through all of Spiderman's enemies until you get to rhinoviruses and realize the rhino was one of Spiderman's most dangerous nemesis?

You don't get it man. This Chinese virus was modelled after ISSUE #324
:lol:

but incorrect

akshully it is based on Spectacular Spider-Man #176, from 1991

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/The_Spec ... _Vol_1_176

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:52 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:52 pm
S’cool tho.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/confli ... leak-while
This from a company that wants to roll out a "crypto" currency. Implying kikebook has any concept of privacy lol

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:14 am
I'm getting some seriously mixed messages here. Do you want a thread for serious conversations about the bug or not?
I mean, I started another thread so stuff didn't get buried by Smitty's love story, which you thanked me for, then you fill it with self-defeating shit moaning that it's going off topic.
Forget about any serious discussions anywhere on this forum. I have.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:33 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:14 am
I'm getting some seriously mixed messages here. Do you want a thread for serious conversations about the bug or not?
I mean, I started another thread so stuff didn't get buried by Smitty's love story, which you thanked me for, then you fill it with self-defeating shit moaning that it's going off topic.
Forget about any serious discussions anywhere on this forum. I have.
Oh I dunno, there are serious discussions to be had it's just that demanding to have one isn't always the best way to get one.
You have to post content that someone else wants to talk about and that's the tricky bit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Been chatting up an older gal at work. She kind of cute. She likes me too. She has kids but she never mentioned a husband. Maybe I will take her camping some time heh.