Coronavirus thread

Smitty-48

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:13 pm

what the fuck content is P5 even contributing here ?

he makes one line posts which are media clickbait related, and he complains, that's all he posts

I am supposed to get with that program ?

fuck that, the most interesting conversations on forums are the off topic banter, P5 contributes jack shit

I don't need that goof to post links to media clickbait, I can get that anywhere

why don't you just fuck off to the comment section at Breitbart or whatever ?

you don't need to post that shit here, we can go to Breitbart or Fox News anytime

I make the effort to generate content which is unique, original, my own thoughts & feelings

I'm not here to regurgitate shit which you can read anywhere
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:53 pm

Gee. A small criticism has turned into another Hockey War and forum members being blasted.

Smitty quits again in 3...2...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:53 pm
Gee. A small criticism has turned into another Hockey War and forum members being blasted.

yeah, it's too frustrating to wade through thread after thread with is nothing but regurgitated clickbait

I'm starting to lose my temper now

so you're right, it's time for me to go back to the real world again

my content is not really relevant to this forum in the end

ttfn
Nec Aspera Terrent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Yeah, its frustrating to go to a topic about racial conflict in the news, and instead read stuff that sounds like a dating forum. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go fire up my woodstove again - it was around freezing this morning, high of 47, and getting cold again tonight... Real life beckons.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm
Yeah, its frustrating to go to a topic about racial conflict in the news, and instead read stuff that sounds like a dating forum. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go fire up my woodstove again - it was around freezing this morning, high of 47, and getting cold again tonight... Real life beckons.
yeah, I'd rather talk about girls than a race war, but you're welcome to your preference, I'll cede the floor to you

now we can watch how fast the forum goes dead quiet with barely anybody posting, enjoy
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:57 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

yeah, it's too frustrating to wade through thread after thread with is nothing but regurgitated clickbait

ttfn
Your military/strategic content is valued and applauded. The endless analysis of Capps and millennial soyboys - not as much.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:30 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:27 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

ttfn
Your military/strategic content is valued and applauded. The endless analysis of Capps and millennial soyboys - not as much.
if it's not fun for me, then there's no point, so you do your thing, like I said : I cede the floor
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:30 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

ttfn
if it's not fun for me, then there's no point, so you do your thing, like I said : I cede the floor
Bruh. You’re still here, waiting for an apology or someone to beg you to stay. That’s not a power move, it’s my college girlfriend. If you want to stay, your account isn’t going anywhere.

Like I said, you’re our main dude for global events/military analysis. Nobody needs 60+ pages on Capps getting out of his moms basement, or how stupid we are for discussing the collapse of society.

:salute:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Bruh. You’re still here, waiting for an apology or someone to beg you to stay. That’s not a power move, it’s my college girlfriend. If you want to stay, your account isn’t going anywhere.

Like I said, you’re our main dude for global events/military analysis. Nobody needs 60+ pages on Capps getting out of his moms basement, or how stupid we are for discussing the collapse of society.

why are you still talking about me then ?

there's no power move, go ahead and generate some content not related to me, nobody is stopping you

if I can't banter in the threads like we did on the DCF, then this is not the forum for me to hang out on

if I want a moderated forum, there are better options with way more members to chat with

It's not like I never checked in here to see how dead it is most of the time

I came back to liven it up a bit, but my mistake, never mind, go back to what you were doing
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

why are you still talking about me then ?

there's no power move, go ahead and generate some content not related to me, nobody is stopping you

if I can't banter in the threads like we did on the DCF, then this is not the forum for me to hang out on

if I want a moderated forum, there are better options with way more members to chat with

It's not like I never checked in here to see how dead it is most of the time

I came back to liven it up a bit, but my mistake, never mind, go back to what you were doing
Just generating content, and seeing how badly you need the last word. :)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace