Coronavirus thread

Ph64

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Ph64 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:49 am

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:06 pm

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126043 ... o-covid-19

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:43 pm

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:47 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:06 pm
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126043 ... o-covid-19

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.
We all, of course, knew this already, but it won't bring even one Covidian out of the pit; they're in there for psychiatric reasons, not medical.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:12 am
StA,
These are Emergency pharmaceuticals. We have no idea how effective or safe they are or not.

I look at it in a very pragmatic way. I've survived the worst Pandemic in the history of the planet. I've done so while being in close contact with the infected. I have a 15 month personal history th o draw on.

I'm fine with the risks of COVID, I'll let those that want to get the Vax be the Guinea Pigs for big Pharma.
That's cool, I guess. Since the government is not currently mandating the vaccine, that's your choice. But we currently do not have enough of the population committed to achieve herd immunity, so I'd imagine the trade-off (at some point) is that you will have to deal with the vaccine passport issue. The Pfizer vaccine is about a 95% reduction in risk of infection, and the numbers of people with the mRNA vaccine getting dangerous cases of covid are very small. So I don't really care. You do you and I wish you well.

For my part, I am exiting this pandemic for good in about 11 days. Even if I get it it's not likely to cause all the damage we are seeing in so many of the recovered, so I'm good to go. How have you been?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:19 pm

It's kind of depressing': Exasperated Canadians watch Americans get vaccinated faster

The gap in the fully vaccinated is stark: 25 per cent of Americans versus just over 2 per cent of Canadians.

Fort Erie, Ont. — Here in this border town just across the Niagara River from New York state, the televisions carry stations from Buffalo. In recent weeks, the news from the U.S. side has been somewhat irksome.

In Erie County, N.Y., everyone 16 years of age and older became eligible for a coronavirus vaccine this month. On the Canadian side, meanwhile, inoculations have been mostly limited to people 55 years and older, Indigenous adults and other priority groups. And they’re getting only the first shot, for now.

“It’s a point of frustration within Canada and within Niagara,” said Wayne Redekop, Fort Erie’s mayor. “Residents are looking to see who’s getting vaccinated and where . . . It seems like if you’re in the United States and you want a vaccination, you can get it.”

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/its ... ted-faster
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:06 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:06 am
Ok, hard time listening to this (it's painful) what is the point?
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:30 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:12 am
StA,
These are Emergency pharmaceuticals. We have no idea how effective or safe they are or not.

I look at it in a very pragmatic way. I've survived the worst Pandemic in the history of the planet. I've done so while being in close contact with the infected. I have a 15 month personal history th o draw on.

I'm fine with the risks of COVID, I'll let those that want to get the Vax be the Guinea Pigs for big Pharma.
That's cool, I guess. Since the government is not currently mandating the vaccine, that's your choice. But we currently do not have enough of the population committed to achieve herd immunity, so I'd imagine the trade-off (at some point) is that you will have to deal with the vaccine passport issue. The Pfizer vaccine is about a 95% reduction in risk of infection, and the numbers of people with the mRNA vaccine getting dangerous cases of covid are very small. So I don't really care. You do you and I wish you well.

For my part, I am exiting this pandemic for good in about 11 days. Even if I get it it's not likely to cause all the damage we are seeing in so many of the recovered, so I'm good to go. How have you been?
Before I get into Bat Aids, how have you been? Hows the fitness going ? Didn't you hook up with a chick right before the lockdown ? Anyway, good to see you.

I'll respond to COVID topics in bullet points
- Yeah, I'm happy the government is merely using coercion, to get the stick
- Vax Passport, sounds a little like filthy collectivism to me
- Pfizer pharmaceutical 95% chance to survive the bug, out of the gate I have a 99% chance, I'll pass
- I exited the Pandemic a long time ago.
- - Note: Speakeasies popped up within a week of the lockdown, some of them karoke and even
occasional live bands, shake a day, you name it.

I've learned I have to operate on my own judgement and look at all incoming information with skepticism, analyze, apply reasoning, and make decisions.

The same people that are pushing the dangers of COVID, are also presenting me with a solution. :think:
Now these people are untrustworthy, they have lied to me about almost everything. Further, these people don't have my best interest in mind, in fact they would rather I just die. And if I was to take their messaging to heart, I have white male privilege. Based on my privilege, I can't morally get the stick until every single BIPOC, LGBTQ, Tranny, Fury, Cuck, Metrosexual, and Inclusive human does around the globe.

The answer for any white male has to be, you can't get the stick.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience