Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:18 am

I dont think we will.

I firmly believe they want annual vaccinations.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:42 am
I’m going to make another observation about Monte.

Some of the people I’ve known for years have completely changed since we entered 1984 levels of propaganda. They are consumed with fear & apprehension, which has completely dominated their personality. The only conversation they want to have is what they’ve been programmed to think, and since I refuse to propagate lies, we have nothing to talk about anymore. In fact, they get angry because I won’t discuss those topics. Friendships ended by the dozens.
Propaganda works. The day I realized Yahoo could change an article headline per the user preference was the day I realized we were totally fucked.

West World series is based on an interesting concept. The bottom line theory being that once you know enough information about how an individual responds to certain stimuli you can literally replicate that person. Social media and the interweb knows all they need to predict people's behavior. they can see all the direct message convos people have in "private" and know exactly how people are reacting to all this shit. This is a power level never known before. It is a weapon that has been politicized and will never be disabled until after WW3.

It is sad and there is nothing you can do about it.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:52 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:03 am
So is the Covidian narrative that COVID is still just as scary and terrifying as it was last year because of variants? Seems to me like they're looking for any justification to stay in the house.
Once people gain control and power over you, they don't want to let go. Just a reminder, the flu doesn't exist anymore statistically. It's now COVD season.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:05 am

I love terrestrial radio. One of the great things is the top of the hour 5 minute news blast. The propagandists have to boil their message on various topics down to 30 second blasts.

Just heard Joe Biden begging Americans to get vaccinated.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:37 am

I think it's pretty much over by late Summer for the vaccinated. Probably going to suck for anti-vaxxers if we don't reach herd immunity and proof of vaccination will be required to go inside nonessential businesses and government buildings. Even then, I have a feeling enough people will choose to get vaccinated that we get there sometime next year, and probably after this Summer the dying will wane. If you look at Israel right now, their government went all in on securing early Pfizer lots for the whole country and they are basically back to normal right now. The primary demographic of people still dying are the retards who don't believe in vaccines.

Once vaccinated, you can still possibly get infected, but it's not going to do much damage to you.

I think people need to start talking about transitioning back to normal this Summer and I think obsessing over all the variants right now only undermines the vaccine effort.

A year ago, people should have worried more and done more, and we'd probably not be looking at +700k fatalities when all is said and done. Now we are near the end of this fucking mess and we should allow ourselves to consider loosening restrictions when case counts likely collapse in about a month or two.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:12 am

StA,
These are Emergency pharmaceuticals. We have no idea how effective or safe they are or not.

I look at it in a very pragmatic way. I've survived the worst Pandemic in the history of the planet. I've done so while being in close contact with the infected. I have a 15 month personal history th o draw on.

I'm fine with the risks of COVID, I'll let those that want to get the Vax be the Guinea Pigs for big Pharma.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:37 am
Bullshit propaganda
Don’t post here if you can’t follow the forum rules.

Don’t propagate lies.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 pm

*snip*
I didn't miss this.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:46 pm

The (((counter culture))) of the 2020s is the lamest shit ever? how long does it last?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Totally the worst flu season ever. :yawn:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0