Coronavirus thread

Smitty-48

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:38 pm

this is a gilded cage, hanging out on my deck & patio in the sun is my idea of a good time

my wife is home with me all the time, and she is hot, so my sex life is not impeded, it's actually better

the only things I'm allowed to buy is food, booze, drugs, and dog supplies

and we are stocked up with all the feexins

so there is no reason to leave my property

so there is no reason to get vaccinated anytime soon

it's cottage living world

ZZ Top meets Jimmy Buffet in Margaritaville

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:57 pm

the only thing I really miss is hosting

I like to host people and entertain, I'm not really one for going out, I like to have dinner parties on my deck

but under the current lockdown, if I had a party and a covid outbreak was traced back to that ?

I would be liable for a fine up to $100,000

it ain't worth that kind of liability just to have a party

so nobody is looking over my shoulder

the fines are just so draconian, it's not worth pushing your luck as a landowner
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 pm

it's like what Hash does, goes to stores without a mask just to scare the Covidians ?

first of all that would get you arrested here on the spot, no if's and's nor but's

they'd probably have a tactical team respond as if you were a terrorist

then the fine would be $10,000

so they don't need to watch you, the mechanism of control is civil liability

if you want to assume the liability, the government is happy to take your money

there are so many nanny police state cops out there looking to nail people for the slightest infraction

since everything is closed, that's the entire focus of the cops, nailing scofflaws

so it's best just to stay off the streets to avoid the government shakedown

it's a big cash grab looking for heat scores

Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:21 pm

I'm with Hash, in that the absolute idiocy of this 'rollout' and flagrant mismanagement keeps me far away from any experimental treatments. I have no severe fear of the shots, but no reason to risk it either. I simply view the risk of taking them to be greater or equal to the risk of the disease.

Add to that, the obvious rushed nature of it all, the the 'miraculous' development of a vaccine by 3/4 separate companies within a few months for a form of virus that has never successfully been mitigated in the past? Nope nope, and more nope.

Whether the thing affects actual DNA is irrelevant. There are countless poorly understood mechanisms in the human cell that could easily go haywire.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:09 am

Pfizer-BioNTech is a mRNA vaccine

Moderna is a mRNA vaccine

Johnson & Johnson is a carrier vaccine, made from a modified version of a harmless adenovirus

Oxford-AstraZeneca is a carrier vaccine, made from a modified version of a harmless adenovirus

Sputnik V is also an adenovirus viral vector vaccine.

Novavax is a protein adjuvant that contains the spike protein of the coronavirus itself, but formulated as a nanoparticle, which cannot cause disease (an adjuvant is an ingredient used to strengthen the immune response)

Guess which two vaccines are pushed to the forefront for some reason?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:15 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:09 am
Pfizer-BioNTech is a mRNA vaccine

Moderna is a mRNA vaccine

Johnson & Johnson is a carrier vaccine, made from a modified version of a harmless adenovirus

Oxford-AstraZeneca is a carrier vaccine, made from a modified version of a harmless adenovirus

Sputnik V is also an adenovirus viral vector vaccine.

Novavax is a protein adjuvant that contains the spike protein of the coronavirus itself, but formulated as a nanoparticle, which cannot cause disease (an adjuvant is an ingredient used to strengthen the immune response)

Guess which two vaccines are pushed to the forefront for some reason?
The ones that the infallible Fauci and Brix are heavily invested in?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 pm

Biden Administration withholding 20 million doses of AZ purchased by Canada, even tho America is not using it

Canadian state media is freaking out

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Ontario is going further into lockdown, new police powers enacted to enforce the stay at home order

field hospitals are being deployed to the cities

provincial borders have been closed with checkpoints on the highways

all non essential construction has been ordered stopped

all public outdoor recreational facilities have been ordered closed

still no vaccines on offer to us

it's still not crimping our style too much, as it doesn't apply to our outdoor recreational area here

in fact it keeps the riff raff out making it a de facto private park at our back gate

we've loaded up on food, booze, dope & dog supplies just to avoid hassles

otherwise all is quiet, country quiet cottage living
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:40 pm

Ontario police can stop you just for being outside: Inside the 'strictest' COVID-19 measures in North America

The new orders, which carry a $750 fine for a first offence, effectively confine Ontario's 14 million people to their home, save for a handful of permitted activities

Citing rising COVID-19 case numbers, on Friday the Province of Ontario enacted one of the strictest lockdowns yet seen in the Western world, including empowering police to stop and question any person seen outside their home.

“Moving forward, police will have the authority to require any individual who is not in a place of residence to, first, provide their purpose for not being at home, and provide their home address,” said Ontario Solicitor General Sylvia Jones in a livestreamed Friday news conference. She added, “police will also have the authority to stop a vehicle to inquire about an individual’s reason for leaving their residence.”

In a question and answer session following the news conference, Jones clarified that anybody who refused to answer police questions about why they were outside were “breaking the law” and could be fined $750 for a first offence.

The new orders effectively confine Ontario’s 14 million people to their home, save for a handful of permitted activities. “It is imperative that everyone limit their trips outside of the home to permitted purposes only, such as going to the grocery store or pharmacy, medical appointments, outdoor exercise, or for work that cannot be done remotely,” said Jones.

It’s also a departure from January, when Jones’ office had specifically assured the public that police would not be stopping Ontarians simply for being outside. “On its own, being outside is not sufficient evidence of a failure to comply with the stay-at-home order,” a spokesman had said at the time.

Although the new measures would not pass Charter of Rights muster under any conventional circumstances, they are made possible thanks to wide-reaching provisions contained in the Canadian Quarantine Act. The 2005 act specifically empowers warrantless arrests, and allows peace officers to detain anyone they “believe has refused to be isolated or refuses to comply with a measure.”

Accompanying the expansion of law enforcement powers was what Ontario Premier Doug Ford called the “strictest measures in all of North America.” This included a full shutdown of outdoor amenities, including golf courses, basketball courts and playgrounds. Under the prior provisions of the Reopening Ontario Act, anyone caught on a jungle gym until the lifting of the measure can face fines of $750, to an individual maximum of $100,000 and up to a year in jail.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/po ... n-measures
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:12 am

Wow. Never go full retard.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0