Coronavirus thread

Smitty-48

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:15 pm
That’s how mRNA works. DNA makes mRNA too when it needs to. A ribosome is a von Neuman machine: very cool, and one of my specialties; I’ve written MMs about it.

It all comes down to: are people who receive the “vaccine” superspreaders or not? With that answer I can deduce what the “vaccine” is doing.
seems to be a mRNA based T-cell generator

the mRNA becomes a protein which produces peptides on the surface of the cell, inducing T-cell stimulation
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:27 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
That’s how mRNA works. DNA makes mRNA too when it needs to. A ribosome is a von Neuman machine: very cool, and one of my specialties; I’ve written MMs about it.

It all comes down to: are people who receive the “vaccine” superspreaders or not? With that answer I can deduce what the “vaccine” is doing.

the mRNA becomes a protein which produces peptides on the surface of the cell, inducing T-cell stimulation
That’s almost a vaccine response. I wonder why people with the vaccine can still spread it? Must have something to do with lack of antibodies?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:32 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:27 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

That’s almost a vaccine response. I wonder why people with the vaccine can still spread it? Must have something to do with lack of antibodies?
there are people here who have had both Moderna shots, but still ended up in hospital with covid

I suspect it's not so much that the vaccine is dangerous, as probably not as effective as they claim it to be

there is always some risk taking any drug, but I think in this case it's not the silver bullet they are claiming it is

like the flu vaccine, you can still get the flu, it's not immunity

so then it comes down to taking a risk without getting the reward

I could still get covid, I could still spread covid, and I will still be locked down

so the vaccine ain't doing much for me, however slim the risk of taking it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:41 pm

My argument has NEVER been fear of a vaccine; it’s the mutterfukking 1984 implementation.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:41 pm
My argument has NEVER been fear of a vaccine; it’s the mutterfukking 1984 implementation.
I don't fear the vaccine, but there is always some risk to taking any drug

so I have to be getting some benefit in return

if nothing is open, there is nowhere to go out to, and its safer just to stay home, the vaccine is not worth my time

if they opened things up and said they were going for herd immunity, okay, then the vaccine becomes useful
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:54 pm

it's like they are keeping everything locked down completely until everybody is vaccinated

so then the incentive is to wait to the very end, and only get vaccinated once they have lifted the lockdown

in the meantime, I probably have more chance of catching covid at wherever I'm supposed to go to get the shot

I might as well just wait out until there is some incentive, as in having someplace else to go

right now I can go outdoors, or go for a drive, and that's about it

I don't feel the need to be vaccinated for doing that, they're going to have to give me more incentive
Nec Aspera Terrent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:11 pm

It's crazy how much more severe the lockdowns are there. I mean, more people are working from home and restaurants were takeout for a while, but everyone's still going about and doing their thing. Plus, all the towns and cities around here have pretty much been dont ask dont tell. I dont think my nephews have missed a single muy thai practice. The dude just hung up blackout curtains in the windows and all the kids keep going.
Last edited by doc_loliday on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:13 pm

On the other hand I guess in a place like NY or LA though you do have citizen narcs calling the kommisars to come kick in bar doors and bust the owners.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:15 pm

But even then if you live out in the sticks why do they even care? How are you on the radar?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:25 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:15 pm
But even then if you live out in the sticks why do they even care? How are you on the radar?
I'm not on their radar, nobody is supervising me

but once they ordered every business closed for anything other than essential supplies, there is nowhere to go
Nec Aspera Terrent