Coronavirus thread

Xenophon

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Wear the mask, peasant.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 7d91bc.mp4

This is someone's son. Can you imagine someone doing this to your boy?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:34 pm

From Martin's neck of the woods. Vancouver, WA

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 2bab25.mp4

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:53 pm

I'm very apprehensive about going to dinner with some Covidians tonight (her birthday). These people used to be our friends but their daughter-in-law forbade them seeing us or they couldn't see their granddaughters.

I called a guy a Commie yesterday and he denied America was Commie: I said, dude, you're wearing a mask in your car, you can't travel, you can't leave the country, there's a $28 trillion debt, people can't work, you can get turned in by your neighbors, and government has new "domestic terrorism" powers to lock people up: what the fuck do you call "Communist?"
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:53 pm
I'm very apprehensive about going to dinner with some Covidians tonight (her birthday). These people used to be our friends but their daughter-in-law forbade them seeing us or they couldn't see their granddaughters.

I called a guy a Commie yesterday and he denied America was Commie: I said, dude, you're wearing a mask in your car, you can't travel, you can't leave the country, there's a $28 trillion debt, people can't work, you can get turned in by your neighbors, and government has new "domestic terrorism" powers to lock people up:
I could not imagine forbidding my children to see their grandparents. What kind of satanic bottom dweller do you have to be to hate your parents so much, over fucking masks.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I called a guy a Commie yesterday and he denied America was Commie: I said, dude, you're wearing a mask in your car, you can't travel, you can't leave the country, there's a $28 trillion debt, people can't work, you can get turned in by your neighbors, and government has new "domestic terrorism" powers to lock people up:
I could not imagine forbidding my children to see their grandparents. What kind of satanic bottom dweller do you have to be to hate your parents so much, over fucking masks.
Dude, I know THREE used-to-be friends like this! Young White women control everything.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:57 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Dude, I know THREE used-to-be friends like this! Young White women control everything.
Choose your women wisely, young men. If she's not willing to fling communists out of helicopters, she ain't the marrying kind.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:27 pm

Is that so different from useless Boomer grandparents refusing to see the grandkids out of fear? Or refusing to babysit them, in favor of lurking about the living room all day?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:56 pm

It all went downhill as soon as we allowed the non-productives to vote.
Kids are like the only non-productives that are still disenfranchised.
And I'm sure Dems are working on fixing that too.

(Nothing against previously productive retirees. They earned that vote.)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:05 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

My wife's parents have forbade my son from seeing them because "I don't believe if COVID"... It's not I don't believe in COVID, I don't believe in the BS they are shoveling at us now.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:52 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:56 pm
It all went downhill as soon as we allowed the non-productives to vote.
Kids are like the only non-productives that are still disenfranchised.
And I'm sure Dems are working on fixing that too.

(Nothing against previously productive retirees. They earned that vote.)
I'm sure Democrats are working on allowing 3y/o's to vote.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."