Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:21 pm

Each mask increases your sanctimony.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 pm

Fuck them, my disability causes me to have a near panic attack wearing one mask, they want me to wear two, they can either fuck off, or jump off a tall cliff without a parachute, or have sex with a Kardashian with the same prerequisites.
#NotOneRedCent

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Virtue = e^(mask)

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:43 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:04 am

Link?
:doh:

From the guy who constantly whines about people not reading his posts.
I don't click on every link that people provide because, well some links are not 100% trustworthy.
You ASKED for a link, dumbass. Then it was pointed out that one had already been provided. Now you want to play games to try and cover for how stupid you were.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 pm
Two reasons for this.

1. Biden is in office.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:17 am

Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data

Link: https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_fir ... 265892.pdf
Results I included 61 studies (74 estimates) and eight preliminary national
estimates. Seroprevalence estimates ranged from 0.02% to 53.40%. Infection fatality rates
ranged from 0.00% to 1.63%, corrected values from 0.00% to 1.54%. Across 51 locations,
the median COVID-19 infection fatality rate was 0.27% (corrected 0.23%): the rate was
0.09% in locations with COVID-19 population mortality rates less than the global average
(< 118 deaths/million), 0.20% in locations with 118–500 COVID-19 deaths/million people
and 0.57% in locations with > 500 COVID-19 deaths/million people. In people < 70 years,
infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of
0.05%.

Conclusion The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 can vary substantially across
different locations and this may reflect differences in population age structure and casemix of infected and deceased patients and other factors. The inferred infection fatality rates tended to be much lower than estimates made earlier in the pandemic.
Again, this was a scam.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:26 am

The Shamdemic, TDS, Climate Alarmism, Critical Race Theory; my god, the times we live in would make anyone mentally ill if they didn't disengage from the MSM.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:26 am
The Shamdemic, TDS, Climate Alarmism, Critical Race Theory; my god, the times we live in would make anyone mentally ill if they didn't disengage from the MSM.
That's the key. Disengage with the MSM to save your mental health. However, it also makes it very hard to interact with people who are still plugged in.

Example, I was going to help someone with an issue at work.

My manager said, "Why don't you do it remotely?"
I said, "Why?"
He said, "Because of COVID."
I said, "Are you telling me to do it remotely?"
He said, "I'd rather us use remote means when possible."

Keep in mind, this is a person who is more woke to this stuff than he lets on. I know, because I found his "secret" twitter account. But in the office, he's towing the vaccine/COVID line completely. I don't get it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:46 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:41 am
Martin Hash wrote:
That's the key. Disengage with the MSM to save your mental health. However, it also makes it very hard to interact with people who are still plugged in.

I said, "Why?"

Keep in mind, this is a person who is more woke to this stuff than he lets on. I know, because I found his "secret" twitter account. But in the office, he's towing the vaccine/COVID line completely. I don't get it.
My job has been remote since the beginning of this "scamdemic"... I have said from the beginning the numbers are wrong, everything is wrong... yet I was told I was a fool because the proof was people dying...

As for the "person" you are talking about, he wants to keep his job, so he has to play the game.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:46 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:41 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I said, "Why?"

My job has been remote since the beginning of this "scamdemic"... I have said from the beginning the numbers are wrong, everything is wrong... yet I was told I was a fool because the proof was people dying...

As for the "person" you are talking about, he wants to keep his job, so he has to play the game.
I get it, I suppose, but I just can't live my life walking around and lying to myself. I guess that means I'm going into the camps first.