Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:27 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:56 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:05 pm
TDS people are so disingenuous, I can’t tell what’s the truth. You weren’t like that pre-TDS. I want the old Monte back.
You guys are such whiney ass fags I feel like I am walking in to the Blue Oyster every time I check the forum.
I don't have any leather pants but see my hat in profile pic.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 am
kybkh wrote:
I have a question for Dr. Hash...

What the fuck does this mean? Best I can reconcile in my tiny, non-melanated brain is this is akin to HIV causing AIDS??

...a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19.

http://archive.vn/hwkuz#selection-1025.246-1029.37
Corona is a common virus; in fact, it's called the "the common cold." The "19" means this one was named in 2019. This one is just enough different from the existing ones that we have no antibodies programmed specifically for it but they are easily created, so it's not dangerous to people with healthy immune systems. In fact, it's much less dangerous to almost everyone than the flu, which is another kind of common virus. However, Corona19, also called "the Rona" or "the Coof," has been politically weaponized; look how closely the Lockdowns match the plans of the Green New Deal. Lockdowns are also very authoritarian, which appeals to the egalitarians. Lockdowns are also intended as a weapon against Trump. It's a fucking shamdemic.
But what do they mean, it "causes the disease covid-19"? Why would it not be just that he had Covid-19, as opposed to catching a virus which causes covid 19?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 am
kybkh wrote:
I have a question for Dr. Hash...

What the fuck does this mean? Best I can reconcile in my tiny, non-melanated brain is this is akin to HIV causing AIDS??

...a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19.

http://archive.vn/hwkuz#selection-1025.246-1029.37
Corona is a common virus; in fact, it's called the "the common cold." The "19" means this one was named in 2019. This one is just enough different from the existing ones that we have no antibodies programmed specifically for it but they are easily created, so it's not dangerous to people with healthy immune systems. In fact, it's much less dangerous to almost everyone than the flu, which is another kind of common virus. However, Corona19, also called "the Rona" or "the Coof," has been politically weaponized; look how closely the Lockdowns match the plans of the Green New Deal. Lockdowns are also very authoritarian, which appeals to the egalitarians. Lockdowns are also intended as a weapon against Trump. It's a fucking shamdemic.
I've been on the Common Cold Covid train since Science Magazine put that article out back in July which they said T-cell Memory may be an important factor but we have to do test til at least November to tell you if its true.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:00 am

kybkh wrote:
WaPo bullshittery.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22 am

Thanks to those offering condolences. It's still a shock. He was in his 40s and doing well before he contracted COVID. His pre-existing disease was under control and he was living a normal life. A few weeks after getting COVID he passed away.

It's not political to state that someone died from COVID. Glad for the 99.8% that make it out, but it doesn't make the ones like my friend a "hoax". Unfortunately some here just can't let anyone talk about a death related to it without spewing out a "hoax" or "feelings" rant.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 am

I wonder how many Covid deaths could have been prevented if they weren't hooking people up to ventilators like it was going out of style. It made zero sense to me. Back in March, a ventilator was used in lieu of other treatments out of concern for the health of the medical practitioners, because if you put someone in a medically induced coma and have a machine breathe for them, the coof will go away eventually and you don't have to worry about actually doing your job. It didn't make much sense, and many patients had their lungs blown out because Doctors were afraid of getting the Coof.

That, coupled with the inherent inaccuracy of popular COVID-19 tests, tells me that the case numbers were wildly inflated due to liberal diagnosing of COVID encouraged by the medical establishment. Gotta get dat gub'mint money.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22 am
Thanks to those offering condolences. It's still a shock. He was in his 40s and doing well before he contracted COVID. His pre-existing disease was under control and he was living a normal life. A few weeks after getting COVID he passed away.

It's not political to state that someone died from COVID. Glad for the 99.8% that make it out, but it doesn't make the ones like my friend a "hoax". Unfortunately some here just can't let anyone talk about a death related to it without spewing out a "hoax" or "feelings" rant.
Dude, be honest enough to say something about your friend we can express sincere condolences for, and stop demanding piety based on sanctimony. My neighbor died, he’s a friend of mine, now bow to me.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:22 am
Bill Gates is apparently creating his own polio pandemic.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/09/04/ ... in-africa/

Too bad he can’t send out weekly updates to break his vaccine in a different way.
WHO Link:

https://www.who.int/csr/don/01-septembe ... -sudan/en/

Better shut the world down, just to be safe.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 am
I wonder how many Covid deaths could have been prevented if they weren't hooking people up to ventilators like it was going out of style. It made zero sense to me. Back in March, a ventilator was used in lieu of other treatments out of concern for the health of the medical practitioners, because if you put someone in a medically induced coma and have a machine breathe for them, the coof will go away eventually and you don't have to worry about actually doing your job. It didn't make much sense, and many patients had their lungs blown out because Doctors were afraid of getting the Coof.

That, coupled with the inherent inaccuracy of popular COVID-19 tests, tells me that the case numbers were wildly inflated due to liberal diagnosing of COVID encouraged by the medical establishment. Gotta get dat gub'mint money.
In the US, I'd say 40%
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:25 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0