Coronavirus thread

Martin Hash

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:59 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:54 am
Guess no one here gives a shit that my friend just died.
We don’t know anything about your friend except you’re using his death to make a political statement, and perhaps gain attention for yourself?

When I saw your post, I immediately responded with a request you tell us something about him to comment on. I’ve never noted you were a “my feelings are all that matter” kind of person before?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:05 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sorry, I've my own issues as well. Not to sound crass, but mother is moving to FL this week, and I had to help her with last-minute things. Stepfather had heart surgery, and I'm fighting with my editor on my book.

I know my own personal limitations on emotional recognition and showing emotional support. I am a sociopath due to my Autism, so I figured others would fill in where I am wanting.

That being said, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but you also said you didn't want get into politics...So beyond an apology, I wasn't sure what else to say...
That uncharacteristic self-awareness by TC is at least one thing your friend gave us.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:40 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Hey, at least no one accused you of making it up like when my aunt died with covid.
Your reputation is such that we all thought you were using her death (if it’s real) as a political lever.

I can’t wait for this fucking election to get over so formerly sane & exceptionally intelligent people like you can be normal again. Unless Biden wins, then you’ll get even worse as you revel in Marxism’s conquest.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:05 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sorry, I've my own issues as well. Not to sound crass, but mother is moving to FL this week, and I had to help her with last-minute things. Stepfather had heart surgery, and I'm fighting with my editor on my book.

I know my own personal limitations on emotional recognition and showing emotional support. I am a sociopath due to my Autism, so I figured others would fill in where I am wanting.

That being said, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but you also said you didn't want get into politics...So beyond an apology, I wasn't sure what else to say...
That uncharacteristic self-awareness by TC is at least one thing your friend gave us.
I'm very aware of my faults, also part of a sociopath, just don't care.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:46 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:40 pm
I don't want to start any political discussion about COVID, I just needed to share that a friend of mine just passed from COVID. He had another condition that made him vulnerable, but COVID made sure he wasn't able to fight either off. For those who pray, please pray for his wife and two kids who are going through hell right now.
Very sorry to hear that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Hey, at least no one accused you of making it up like when my aunt died with covid.
Your reputation is such that we all thought you were using her death (if it’s real) as a political lever.

I can’t wait for this fucking election to get over so formerly sane & exceptionally intelligent people like you can be normal again. Unless Biden wins, then you’ll get even worse as you revel in Marxism’s conquest.
I don't know which I find worse, the fact that you think I would lie about the death of my father's sister or that you still think I'm some sort of Marxist.
Either way, fuck you too.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:52 pm

HAHAHA! Martin just smashing homeruns. Making TC human and relatable. Covid going bye bye after election.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:34 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:

I don't know which I find worse, the fact that you think I would lie about the death of my father's sister or that you still think I'm some sort of Marxist.
Either way, fuck you too.
TDS people are so disingenuous, I can’t tell what’s the truth. You weren’t like that pre-TDS. I want the old Monte back.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:05 pm
TDS people are so disingenuous, I can’t tell what’s the truth. You weren’t like that pre-TDS. I want the old Monte back.
You guys are such whiney ass fags I feel like I am walking in to the Blue Oyster every time I check the forum.

That said, I have a question for Dr. Hash...

What the fuck does this mean? Best I can reconcile in my tiny, non-melanated brain is this is akin to HIV causing AIDS??

...a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19.

http://archive.vn/hwkuz#selection-1025.246-1029.37
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:56 am
I have a question for Dr. Hash...

What the fuck does this mean? Best I can reconcile in my tiny, non-melanated brain is this is akin to HIV causing AIDS??

...a test later confirmed he had the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease covid-19.

http://archive.vn/hwkuz#selection-1025.246-1029.37
Corona is a common virus; in fact, it's called the "the common cold." The "19" means this one was named in 2019. This one is just enough different from the existing ones that we have no antibodies programmed specifically for it but they are easily created, so it's not dangerous to people with healthy immune systems. In fact, it's much less dangerous to almost everyone than the flu, which is another kind of common virus. However, Corona19, also called "the Rona" or "the Coof," has been politically weaponized; look how closely the Lockdowns match the plans of the Green New Deal. Lockdowns are also very authoritarian, which appeals to the egalitarians. Lockdowns are also intended as a weapon against Trump. It's a fucking shamdemic.