Coronavirus thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:22 am
So, Florida is the new epicenter right? 11 percent infection rate, right?

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-3 ... -19-report
The Florida Department of Health released its daily coronavirus testing report showing a statewide positivity rate of 11 percent, but FOX 35 News investigated and quickly noticed some shocking positivity rates.

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. FOX 35 found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.
The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when FOX 35 News contacted the hospital, they confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.
The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent. A spokesperson for the VA told FOX 35 News on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.
Bob in statistics is forgetting to include the decimal point, again. Good help is hard to find, smh. :snooty:
Bob in Statistics got replaced by Shaq'un in Emotional Affairs. They've produced a number of valuable insights, like the number of racist chicken nuggets in school cafeterias by cubed hectare.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Vaccine is worse than the disease. Shocker.

https://justthenews.com/nation/science/ ... ggregators

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Does anyone have personal experience with the Corona Virus ? Either themselves or a family member ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm
Does anyone have personal experience with the Corona Virus ? Either themselves or a family member ?
Yea, it sucked. It was like a nasty flu. Used a Nebulizer two to three times a day and an inhaler just in case.

Sometimes it felt like my body forgot to how to breathe. So once in a while I’d take in a large breath of air.

It lasted about a week, but to get over it fully, about a full month.

And I know it wasn't the flu because I already had A and B this year/last year due to my son’s preschool.

And yes, I know I had it because I got tested on the behest of my wife and my Dr. I do have the antibodies.

Do I suggest going out and getting it. No, but if you take care of yourself and don't fuck around, or have any prior health issues, you should survive as long as you don't go to the hospital.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm
We have one elderly relative on a ventilator, and a lot of scared people.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:42 pm

My daughter, 23, tested positive, has been dealing with it for 10 to 12 days. Fairly mild as illnesses go.

I'll let you know when I get it
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:42 pm
My daughter, 23, tested positive, has been dealing with it for 10 to 12 days. Fairly mild as illnesses go.

That's about right. Like I said it tool a month for me to fully get rid of it.

A nebulizer won't do her bad either, just make sure if you get it sanitize it properly.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:

Pay attention to any long-term affects like lung damage or cognitive issues. Some people who had a mild case of COVID end up reporting these kinds of issues long after they have "recovered".

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:29 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Pay attention to any long-term affects like lung damage or cognitive issues. Some people who had a mild case of COVID end up reporting these kinds of issues long after they have "recovered".
Lung damage? Cognitive issues? Jesus, man, you need to stop watching CNN.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:30 pm

People don't die of COVID19, or any of the previous COVIDs either; just like people don't die of the flu. They die of pneumonia, or fever, or their immune system getting overwhelmed and some other pre-existing condition gets the chance to cash them out.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change