Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:56 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Wish that wasn't the case, Monte.
People, are you actually listening to this? His Aunt, which is probably in her 70+ broke her hip... if that was in the UK or Canada the medicine there already piss poor, and probably was decided that the effort to make her better wasn't worth the $$$...

Cause honestly, I don't think it happened... I think he's doing it to get an emotional reaction out of us, because he's losing his own argument.
I disagree with Monte on most topics, and I've accused him of trolling on more than one occasion, but I don't think he's making this up.

TC is so far into character at this point he doesn't know what reality is anymore.
I learned to troll right here and on the DCF and I wouldn't deny the charge but I wouldn't outright lie. Especially about the death of a family member.
There's a big difference between trolling to get a reaction and bullshitting to make a point.
TC is just a ''sperg'' with no decency filter. I think he's deserving of pity or even compassion as it must be difficult to go through life with his disability.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am

Did Hastur say I should be foe’ed?
Is that what time it is?
YOU DON’T WANT A PIECE OF THIS ACTION, HASTUR. I CANNOT BE FOED.

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 26, 2020 9:48 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 am
Is that what time it is?

I can't believe he meant You. I suspect he was talking about TC and Clubby.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 26, 2020 12:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:48 am
DBTrek wrote:
Is that what time it is?

I can't believe he meant You. I suspect he was talking about TC and Clubby.
Me? Why me? I can totally believe your aunt got sick of sharing the same plane of existence as you.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue May 26, 2020 1:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Is that what time it is?

I never suggested that. :roll:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue May 26, 2020 4:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Is that what time it is?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue May 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm

People, are you actually listening to this? His Aunt, which is probably in her 70+ broke her hip... if that was in the UK or Canada the medicine there already piss poor, and probably was decided that the effort to make her better wasn't worth the $$$...

Cause honestly, I don't think it happened... I think he's doing it to get an emotional reaction out of us, because he's losing his own argument.
I disagree with Monte on most topics, and I've accused him of trolling on more than one occasion, but I don't think he's making this up.

TC is so far into character at this point he doesn't know what reality is anymore.
I learned to troll right here and on the DCF and I wouldn't deny the charge but I wouldn't outright lie. Especially about the death of a family member.
There's a big difference between trolling to get a reaction and bullshitting to make a point.
TC is just a ''sperg'' with no decency filter. I think he's deserving of pity or even compassion as it must be difficult to go through life with his disability.
Wow, such an ableist thing to say. ;)

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:36 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

It's OK for me to use that word because I have a derangement syndrome.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 27, 2020 8:54 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:36 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

He's right, I don't have a decency filter, I say it how I see it, I always have. Medicated or not, it doesn't mean I'm sorry for what I say, it's just what it is.

I also have a hard time allowing bullshit to ride... unlike other people here, I don't find it humorous.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed May 27, 2020 9:05 am

TC, if you are not good at detecting or picking up on emotional and social cues from others, excatly how are you able determine that Monte is supposedly lying?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.