The Good News Thread

C-Mag

Re: The Good News Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:49 pm

My good news

I just installed a new Water Heater and all is well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:42 pm
Every Apex Predator for himself

I just live the Marty Hash Lifestyle and post about my experience of it on the Marty Hash Forum
Like A Boss
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:49 pm
My good news

I got a new one installed just before the shit hit the fan

My old one was old, so I got them to put in a newer bigger one

Good call, cause it's way more hot water, I can take an hour shower now

It's not energy efficient, it's a maximum hot water model, but I will pay a premium for piping hot showers
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
My good news

How are the spuds?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
My good news

How does that benefit me personally though? By good news I meant, giving me money online. I tried raising money for you, but if you are going to disregard my expert instructions (and say you aren't sick. I told them you were) then I can't guarantee that I can raise money for you. Monte was within an inch of giving me some cash. I made serious headway with him. Don't sabotage this.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:56 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:42 pm
Every Apex Predator for himself

I just live the Marty Hash Lifestyle and post about my experience of it on the Marty Hash Forum
Like A Boss
Thanks, bro

Feels good man

So long as I have Tecumseh with me, that's all I need in the Information Age Revolution
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:01 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:44 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 pm
A far more Catholic attitude than a Protestant one.

To The Whore of Babylon
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
I don't oppose Catholic attitudes, I am only opposed to Popery
The Pope is a Commie Faggot anyway.

Duality of Capps FTW
The fact that a literal liberation theology commie faggot pope got elected just shows how far rotted our societal institutions are. Contrast that with John Paul II that helped bring an end to Commie Poland to Pope Dallas Buyer's Club Climate Change IV that is actively trying to bring back Bolshevism to the West via Thomas Picketty and Al Gore. That's fucked.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:55 pm
C-Mag wrote:
My good news

How does that benefit me personally though? By good news I meant, giving me money online. I tried raising money for you, but if you are going to disregard my expert instructions (and say you aren't sick. I told them you were) then I can't guarantee that I can raise money for you. Monte was within an inch of giving me some cash. I made serious headway with him. Don't sabotage this.
Hey, I sent you good money for anti-malaria drugs and all I got was fish tank cleaner.
Fool me once...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm
heydaralon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
My good news

Hey, I sent you good money for anti-malaria drugs and all I got was fish tank cleaner.
Fool me once...
If you can get some narcotics via NHS, then you're laughing. Even if you die, you are still laughing. If I were you, I'd be going to ever free UK clinic and telling them you have MS as well as back pain+fibromyalgia and insomnia. Its a numbers game. You have to be persistent... Don't give up.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:32 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Fool me once...
If you can get some narcotics via NHS, then you're laughing. Even if you die, you are still laughing. If I were you, I'd be going to ever free UK clinic and telling them you have MS as well as back pain+fibromyalgia and insomnia. Its a numbers game. You have to be persistent... Don't give up.
I'm too busy trying to sell the 100 cases of Flint spring water you sold me. People don't like it, they say it has a funny taste.