A Legal Way to Stop COVID-19

heydaralon

A Legal Way to Stop COVID-19

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:14 pm

We have all panicked a lot lately. I am not embarassed to admit that I actually had to use a butterknife to scrape the dried caked shit off of my boxers and ass crack. I kept soiling myself, and I got tired of doing laundry or changing. The shit has somehow gotten all over my car too, so despite cleaning it, it still smells bad. People might laught at that, but I don't view this as being all that funny.

Even less funny is Age-ism. The Corona Virus targets the elderly. They are more likely to die from it, and use hospital beds. This is not fair.

Nor is it legal. According to the 1967 Age Discrimination in Employment Act, it is against the law to base hiring, firing, promotion etc decisions on someone based on their age. Likewise, I can't just go beat the tar out of some old person. I could go to jail for hate crimes.

Despite this law being put in place, the COVID has been going after old people. How did that happen? If something is against the law, that is the end of it. Period. No one can do it anymore.

It really makes me angry when I see old people getting sick and dying more than physically fit 20 year olds. That is wrong, and its not right. Its also against the law.

We need to start charging COVID-19 when it unfairly goes after elderly people. When it decides to pick on those who are old, just because they have weakened immune systems, we need to take a stand. We need to do this now.

How do you charge a virus with a crime? Simple.

The same way you charge a criminal: You arrest them at their house.

A virus's house is the host's body it has taken over. So you start there. Whenever an old person gets Corona Virus, we need to arrest them and put them in prison plus use civil forfeiture laws to take their property. By taking away bodily assets of this discriminatory virus, we can collectively and legally put an end to the Age-related all elderly people face during these trying viral times. We could potentially save humanity by doing this, yet our leaders don't have the courage to lock up dangerous criminals like the old who are essentially harboring quasi eugenic Nazi viruses.

I already talked to Fife. Legally, he told me my arguments are sound and because you all consented to reading this when you clicked this title, they are legally binding. We need to stand up. All of us. Even De Officis and Xenophon (the latter who has told me that he personally dislikes the elderly which is saddening). Do your part. Perform citizen's arrests on any old person you see that might be harboring criminal microbes.
Shikata ga nai