An apology

Smitty-48

Re: An apology

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:26 pm
Mrs Smitty is starting to rail against the weak government response like an MHFer now

She's ranting and raving about how we should have done what Taiwan and Singapore did

I'm trying to explain to her that those are completely militarized societies so not proxy, but she's having none of it
Man, I'm happy that you have a great marriage and all dude, but tbh your wife sounds like the antithesis of you. You correctly view jobs as jails, she is a corporate warden manager. You listen to Confederate music and love the American South, she tells you turn it down before the neighbors hear. She dislikes guns, you love them. She hates the idea of moving to America, you fly the flag proudly from your porch.
She doesn't hate the idea of moving to America, she's willing to move to Boston to become a Democrat

What would be the point ? It actually snows more in Boston than it does where I live here
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:10 pm
7,000 Italians have been charged for violating the quarantine, even in a pandemic Italians don't follow the rules
Good. Those guys are modern day Garibaldis. Heroes who know that patriotism and liberty cannot be silenced with stupid ass lockdowns.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mrs Smitty is starting to rail against the weak government response like an MHFer now

She's ranting and raving about how we should have done what Taiwan and Singapore did

I'm trying to explain to her that those are completely militarized societies so not proxy, but she's having none of it
Man, I'm happy that you have a great marriage and all dude, but tbh your wife sounds like the antithesis of you. You correctly view jobs as jails, she is a corporate warden manager. You listen to Confederate music and love the American South, she tells you turn it down before the neighbors hear. She dislikes guns, you love them. She hates the idea of moving to America, you fly the flag proudly from your porch.
She doesn't hate the idea of moving to America, she's willing to move to Boston to become a Democrat

What would be the point ? It actually snows more in Boston than it does where I live here
I thought you said she got angry when you suggested moving to the sunbelt. And yeah dude, don't move to Boston. Every Bostonian I've ever met hates that city.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm

The answer to the larger question is ;

opposites attract, let the sexual tension build
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:41 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

It's more about how prepared your government is to put its hands in its pockets to bail out all the unemployed workers and bankrupt businesses at this stage.
They are starting to talk about death panels for airlines on the BBC 24 hrs news channel. Economic experts coming on to talk about the survival of the fittest and fiscal ventilators for the strongest while the rest are left to die choking in their own mucus.
Boris is doing OK by me so far if I can claim the cash he's offering.
If I can't, I'll be turning tricks in the back streets of Bungay for half an ounce of 'baccy and a dozen paracetamol.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm
The answer to the larger question is ;

opposites attract, let the sexual tension build
tru
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:43 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:39 pm

I thought you said she got angry when you suggested moving to the sunbelt.
After she made money in Boston she's willing to go to California

Again, out of the frying pan into the fire

Altho I'd take Cali over Boston, obviously
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:43 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:39 pm

I thought you said she got angry when you suggested moving to the sunbelt.
After she made money in Boston she's willing to go to California

Again, out of the frying pan into the fire

Altho I'd take Cali over Boston, obviously
You should move to Orange County Florida. I'm pretty much a bottom feeding wage slave, however we could kick it at the driving range. I can't play golf for shit but its fun to have some drinks and try to hit golf balls at the car on the range trying to pick them up.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:47 pm

But she's not moving to LA mind you, it will be San Francisco

The coldest part of California, of course
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Come live in Florida man. It gets a lot of hate, but we get less than 4 inches of snow each year.
Shikata ga nai