An apology

Montegriffo

Re: An apology

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:26 pm
13,000 is just not a big number Monte. I'm sorry.

Italy's healthcare system must be pretty shitty if it couldn't even save 600 people from a silly little Oriental Bat Cold that Nearly 100% of people survive. I'll bet they sterilize the beds with fucking Ragu sauce.
1,300 is not the final bodycount. The coronavirus is still in its foreplay mode licking her toes, it's nowhere near the vinegar strokes and cum face yet.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Italy's GDP is less than 2 Trillion. America's GDP is more than 2 trillion.

America>Italy

Italy National Football Team has 4 World Cup Wins. The New York Yankees have won 27 World Series Championships

America>Italy

Italy lost 800 people in a day to Coronavirus. America has only lost 290 so far despite having over 5 times as many people.

America>Italy
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:44 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm

America>Italy

Italy National Football Team has 4 World Cup Wins. The New York Yankees have won 27 World Series Championships

America>Italy

Italy lost 800 people in a day to Coronavirus. America has only lost 290 so far despite having over 5 times as many people.

America>Italy
Number of nations who take baseball seriously - 2
Number of nations who take football seriously - everybody

Coronavirus is still down the shops buying you chocolates and flowers in America right now, he'll be along to fuck you in the arse soon enough dear boy, stop being so impatient.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:44 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm

America>Italy

America>Italy

America>Italy
Number of nations who take baseball seriously - 2
Number of nations who take football seriously - everybody

Coronavirus is still down the shops buying you chocolates and flowers in America right now, he'll be along to fuck you in the arse soon enough dear boy, stop being so impatient.
No it won't. I hope I get this. I've never been more excited about anything in my life. I will fucking clean house in these internet arguments, because I will empirically prove it isn't shit. Even if I die I still win because at least I went out on my own terms and not surrounded by sacks of rice like some kind of half-assed Chinky King Croessus.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Coronavirus love you long time.
Coronavirus fuck you like tantric sex Sting.
Coronavirus gives you multiple orgasms in wave after wave until long after you are bored and start wondering what's on TV and whether the pizza shop is still open.
It won't be, all the pizza chefs are in bed being fucked by coronavirus too.
TV is just repeats now anyway because Coronavirus has fucked the schedules and everybody is hiding away in their LA mansions because they don't want to be fucked.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm

I'm willing to put my beliefs to the test by complaining on an internet forum. Are you? I put my life in harm's way every day to help the community, especially the elderly. I truly am a modern day Anne Frank, a person of pure heart if you will.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm
I'm willing to put my beliefs to the test by complaining on an internet forum. Are you? I put my life in harm's way every day to help the community, especially the elderly. I truly am a modern day Anne Frank, a person of pure heart if you will.
I'm willing to keep typing Coronavirus sexual analogies until my fingertips bleed. After that, I'm prepared to proceed penning prose with my penis prolonging procrastination until I run out of alliteration.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Mrs Smitty is starting to rail against the weak government response like an MHFer now

She's ranting and raving about how we should have done what Taiwan and Singapore did

I'm trying to explain to her that those are completely militarized societies so not proxy, but she's having none of it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:30 pm

She's not going to be kidnapped by Proud Conservative

She's turning into Proud Conservative right before my eyes

She's usually pretty steady, but she's never experienced war before
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:26 pm
Mrs Smitty is starting to rail against the weak government response like an MHFer now

She's ranting and raving about how we should have done what Taiwan and Singapore did

I'm trying to explain to her that those are completely militarized societies so not proxy, but she's having none of it
Man, I'm happy that you have a great marriage and all dude, but tbh your wife sounds like the antithesis of you. You correctly view jobs as jails, she is a corporate warden manager. You listen to Confederate music and love the American South, she tells you turn it down before the neighbors hear. She dislikes guns, you love them. She hates the idea of moving to America, you fly the flag proudly from your porch.
Shikata ga nai