C-Mag Is Dying from Corona Virus (NOT A SCAM)

heydaralon

C-Mag Is Dying from Corona Virus (NOT A SCAM)

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 pm

You all wonder where Carlus went for a few months? Turns out, he actually got sick from Coronavirus. The reason it took so long for him to see the symptoms is that is how Corona works. You feel fine, get sick, and then feel better. Suddenly, you get sick, though this time its lethal.

The dude messaged me earlier today. His family is devastated, and he told me in confidence that he wants me to set up a Foundation for him. So that is what I am doing. I have already raised some money for him, but in order to help him truly recover we are gonna need way more. I'm talking tens of thousands of dollars. Send me a personal message with the bitcoin amount or you can mail me a check (I will provide you with a PO Box address and who to make the check out to).

Please do not message or contact C-Mag. He wants his privacy. He told me that I should handle all the finances, and I am taking this very seriously. I am not making any money off of this. If you wanted to throw me a few dollars for my time, I understand, but that is not required. All I want is to get C-Mag back up on his feet.

This is a time sensitive matter, so act now. If you don't you will regret this for the rest of your life.

Please hurry!
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Re: C-Mag Is Dying from Corona Virus (NOT A SCAM)

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Nah, fuck him. He won't even let me have my crystal roof garden on Notre Dame, selfish git.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:53 pm

RIP C-Mag
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:58 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:53 pm
RIP C-Mag
He's not dead yet, though he will be if you don't act NOW.

Don't think, just donate. A man's life hangs in the balance.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:05 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:58 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:53 pm
RIP C-Mag
He's not dead yet, though he will be if you don't act NOW.
RIP C-Mag
*yip*

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:09 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 pm
You all wonder where Carlus went for a few months? Turns out, he actually got sick from Coronavirus. The reason it took so long for him to see the symptoms is that is how Corona works. You feel fine, get sick, and then feel better. Suddenly, you get sick, though this time its lethal.

The dude messaged me earlier today. His family is devastated, and he told me in confidence that he wants me to set up a Foundation for him. So that is what I am doing. I have already raised some money for him, but in order to help him truly recover we are gonna need way more. I'm talking tens of thousands of dollars. Send me a personal message with the bitcoin amount or you can mail me a check (I will provide you with a PO Box address and who to make the check out to).

Please do not message or contact C-Mag. He wants his privacy. He told me that I should handle all the finances, and I am taking this very seriously. I am not making any money off of this. If you wanted to throw me a few dollars for my time, I understand, but that is not required. All I want is to get C-Mag back up on his feet.

This is a time sensitive matter, so act now. If you don't you will regret this for the rest of your life.

Please hurry!
Do you accept Pepcoins?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:09 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 pm

Please hurry!
Do you accept Pepcoins?

save enough until you can get a good prize and then send it to me. When you have enough for me to buy a guitar or dirtbike, I will use the coins to get one then list it on ebay. After that I will donate the money to the foundation. Normally, I would charge a $39.95 convenience fee for having to do all that extra work converting the pep coins, but since we are forum brothers I will waive the fee for you. We gotta look out for each other the way I am looking out for Carlus.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm

Dibs on the grenade launcher.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm
:lol: :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:57 pm
Nice