Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:20 pm
Another reason I was such a kick ass soldier

I'm a Gemini

Masters of Compartmentalization

The Duality of Smitty FTW

Gemini pah, I'm a fuckin' lion.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Re: Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:27 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:20 pm
Another reason I was such a kick ass soldier

I'm a Gemini

Masters of Compartmentalization

The Duality of Smitty FTW

Virgo Muthafuckahs.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
affectionate, warm and cheerful people, Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives. Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous. On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn.

Fucking Communists
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:30 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
affectionate, warm and cheerful people, Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives. Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous. On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn.

Fucking Communists
:lol:
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Fucking Communists
Year of the snake.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Year of the dragon
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Fucking Communists
Year of the snake.
Dorothy Gale is an Aries ides of April

As an Aries born on April 15th, your personality is defined by a fun-loving attitude, optimism and generosity. While there are many people who take a negative look towards life, you truly enjoy living and experiencing new things. You are always upbeat, which can be credited to your innate optimism. While your friends and family always marvel at your positivity, it may be your generous nature that they appreciate the most. One would be hard pressed to find a situation where you turned away a friend in need.

While your optimism is one of your greatest strengths, it can become detrimental if you fail to see the realistic dangers of your decisions.

Bang on, that's her
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Do you do Tarot readings as well?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:41 pm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Fucking Communists
Year of the snake.
Dorothy Gale is an Aries ides of April

As an Aries born on April 15th, your personality is defined by a fun-loving attitude, optimism and generosity. While there are many people who take a negative look towards life, you truly enjoy living and experiencing new things. You are always upbeat, which can be credited to your innate optimism. While your friends and family always marvel at your positivity, it may be your generous nature that they appreciate the most. One would be hard pressed to find a situation where you turned away a friend in need.

While your optimism is one of your greatest strengths, it can become detrimental if you fail to see the realistic dangers of your decisions.

Bang on, that's her
Good thing she married one of the world's most realistic dudes to cover that weakness, while her upbeat positivity keeps you from offing yourself.

Y'all fill gaps, opposites attract.
*yip*