Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

TheReal_ND

Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:03 pm

I have proof. I'm not sick am I? Nope. Everything is running smoothly here where I'm at. This is a big nothing burger. Sure maybe China, South Korea, Iran, and Italy are having issues and totally overreacting but that doesn't mean we need too. Look at other countries. Everything is fine there. This is a big nothing burger. Some of you need to calm down and focus on what's best for your family. It's not wise to scare them with nonsense fear mongering. Get some sleep so you can be very productive at work tmrw. Sheesh. If you are so worried about this then just buy a few cans of sardines or something.

Montegriffo

Re: Wuhan flu is actually very fake and gay

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:43 am

I think it's important to remember that polling stations are going to be a reservoir of germs from all the thousands of dirty voters.
Get one over on the Dems by refusing to vote this November, it's important that only Republicans survive covid19.
Postboxes are also disease-ridden so avoid the temptation to use a postal ballot.
Also, cancelling all of Trump's crowded rallies is a smart move.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 am

November is when the virus will be ramping up again from cold weather. Depending on how many die in this first wave, we might not even have the election until the following summer. Hopefully it doesn't happen like that, but I wouldn't count on it. Look at China and Iran right now. People in South Korea are starting to drop in the streets like we saw in Wuhan.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:58 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:43 am
I think it's important to remember that polling stations are going to be a reservoir of germs from all the thousands of dirty voters.
Get one over on the Dems by refusing to vote this November, it's important that only Republicans survive covid19.
Postboxes are also disease-ridden so avoid the temptation to use a postal ballot.
Voting is extremely fake and gay. I voted for immigration reform and got the King of the Jews instead.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:58 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Voting is extremely fake and gay. I voted for immigration reform and got the King of the Jews instead.
You could have had open borders and the Queen of the Jews instead, I think you made out alright.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:06 am

Fuck off migapede

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:12 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Exactly, it doesn't matter who you vote for because the government always wins.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:13 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:12 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Voting is fake and gay. Doesn't mean the government always wins..

Democracy is a shit show. Plato was right.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:13 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:12 am
TheReal_ND wrote:

Voting is fake and gay. Doesn't mean the government always wins..

Democracy is a shit show. Plato was right.
Also a shit show:
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:39 pm

A bar has sparked outrage by using the coronavirus to advertise deals on Corona beer “while the pandemic lasts”.

The New Zealand venue illustrated its promotion with an image of two men wearing boiler suits and gas masks while holding a bottle of beer.

The original Facebook post was removed after Corona’s distributor in New Zealand, Lion, reportedly complained and made clear the firm did not condone the advert.

But the bar issued a follow-up post on Thursday, reading: “Let’s be honest, there are worse things you can catch in Hamilton.”
While the latter advert was praised by some as an example of “gallows humour”, the original post mostly drew an angry reaction.

“Living in Asia, many of my clients are Chinese and I can assure you it's nothing to joke about,” Newsweek reported one Facebook user as saying.

“Sure, I get it. It's a small and harmless play on words to almost everyone who reads it in NZ because you are so far removed from the situation, for now.”

“How on earth do you think this is OK?! You wouldn't run a '$6.50 on all Aussie beers for the entire bushfire season' so why is this okay?!” wrote another user.
The CEO of the company that owns the bar responded by saying “thanks to all the snowflakes for the free advertising”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 14296.html
Last edited by Montegriffo on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.