2020 General Election Predictions

C-Mag

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:03 am

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:20 am
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw6kE4OoYxu9DWZ7-B4AaABCQ

Just read the comments and tell me the viewpoint of the YT/Bloomberg audience? Who would you guess they're voting for?
Huh, wouldnt have necessarily thought that.

Biden is trying really hard to hand 200 Million dead around Trumps neck. Probably not a bad strategy, likely Trumps weakest area. But those comments make me wonder if it will have any affect.

Trump needs to tie Biden and the Dems to BLM and Antifa violence. Force Biden to deal with supporting or denouncing the violence and his support of these groups. They've impacted a lot of Americans directly and if Trump can do that, he coasts to a win.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:03 am
Ph64 wrote:

Just read the comments and tell me the viewpoint of the YT/Bloomberg audience? Who would you guess they're voting for?

Biden is trying really hard to hand 200 Million dead around Trumps neck. Probably not a bad strategy, likely Trumps weakest area. But those comments make me wonder if it will have any affect.

Trump needs to tie Biden and the Dems to BLM and Antifa violence. Force Biden to deal with supporting or denouncing the violence and his support of these groups. They've impacted a lot of Americans directly and if Trump can do that, he coasts to a win.
Sad part is the majority of those deaths can be placed at the feet of democrats easily. Especially at the beginning and mid-stages.
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 1.05.55 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:06 am
C-Mag wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

Sad part is the majority of those deaths can be placed at the feet of democrats easily.

Well, I'm not sure Trump has enough art of the deal in him to make that connection, but if he can, cool.

Trump has pissed me off in his lack of knowledge and ability to communicate during COVID. He has good instincts, but loses ground because he can't communicate properly.

He allowed states and counties to decide how far to go on COVID, how to deal with riots, etc. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN............ Talk about your support for the 10th Amendment and states rights.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:06 am
C-Mag wrote:

Sad part is the majority of those deaths can be placed at the feet of democrats easily.

Well, I'm not sure Trump has enough art of the deal in him to make that connection, but if he can, cool.

Trump has pissed me off in his lack of knowledge and ability to communicate during COVID. He has good instincts, but loses ground because he can't communicate properly.

He allowed states and counties to decide how far to go on COVID, how to deal with riots, etc. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN............ Talk about your support for the 10th Amendment and states rights.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
If Trump acted like people wanted him to, he would have been called a Jackboot Thug by oversteping his authorization jumping into states to help them out without authorization to do so.

I don't have to agree with it, but that is what would have happened.
#NotOneRedCent

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:02 pm
We are one week away from the first debate. What the strategies going into this ?

First presidential debate to cover coronavirus, Supreme Court, Riots and the candidates records
The topics were chosen by Trump hater Chris Wallace of FOX News

Biden and Trump will debate twice more – on Oct. 15 in Nashville, Tenn., and Oct. 22 in Miami, Fla. Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris of California and Vice President Mike Pence will debate once – in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Oct. 7.

All four showdowns will start at 9 pm ET and will run for 90 minutes without any commercial interruption
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/modera ... ial-debate
Hopefully Trump's strategy in the first debate is to ask that they open with the Pledge of Alligance and ask Biden to lead it for everyone.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Hopefully Trump's strategy in the first debate is to ask that they open with the Pledge of Alligance and ask Biden to lead it for everyone.
+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 pm
AverageJoe wrote:

+1
I pledge allegiance to... Um, you know the thing.
One nation, with great smelling hair... And something, something...
Back off Fats, you want to take it out to the parking lot you dog-faced pony soldier?

My name is Joe and I approve this message... Whatever I just said.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
AverageJoe wrote:

+1
Trump’s goal is to not be a dick to Joe while making Joe look bad. The more Trump acts like Trump, the more females he looses. Sucks, but he needs to play this smart. Beating up on a senile old
man who probably doesn’t even know the day of the week is not a good look. Ask hard questions you know Joe has no good answer for, but don’t look like a bully - Defer the instant gratitude of embarrassing Joe for the sweater taste of leftist tears...

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
AverageJoe wrote:

+1
Trump’s goal is to not be a dick to Joe while making Joe look bad. The more Trump acts like Trump, the more females he looses. Sucks, but he needs to play this smart. Beating up on a senile old
man who probably doesn’t even know the day of the week is not a good look. Ask hard questions you know Joe has no good answer for, but don’t look like a bully - Defer the instant gratitude of embarrassing Joe for the sweater taste of leftist tears...
Viable strategy. But likely far beyond his grasp, tbh. Nobody is going to look good in this thing.

EDIT: Goddammit, it's in Cleveland.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:14 am

Trump has to continue playing the heel. That's what got him this far. He is The Trickster.
Trickster is at one and the same time creator and destroyer, giver and negator, he who dupes others, and who is always duped himself … He knows neither good nor evil yet he is responsible for both. He possesses no values, moral or social, is at the mercy of his passions and appetites, yet through his actions all values come into being. ~ Paul Radin

When Trickster archetypes prance and prank their way into your life, it’s time to pay attention!

Tricksters defy duality: they are both light and dark, heroic and villainous, foolish and wise, benign and malicious. At the same time they’re lovable, they’re also hateful. At the same time they’re friendly, they’re also fearsome. If you feel drawn to, or repulsed by, the Trickster archetype, this is a clear sign that you need to explore the hidden parts of your nature more.

In mythology, Tricksters are portrayed as the jokers, pranksters, clowns, rule-breakers, alchemists, magicians, truth-tellers and wise-fools. In psychology, Tricksters are the mischievous archetypes of the collective unconscious that shatter old paradigms and gleefully poke sticks at our sanctimonious beliefs and stiff pretensions.

These days, Trickster archetypes still appear in our cultural myths and dialogues. Tricksters continue to incarnate as characters such as Puck (A Midsummer Night’s Dream), Beetlejuice (Tim Burton classic), The Mask, Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland), the Mad Hatter, Jack Sparrow, The Joker (from Batman) and Rumplestiltskin. And in our own lives, Tricksters are represented by the class clowns, the anarchists, the comedians and the rule-breaking harlequins that defy all worldly decrees and decorum.

In a sense, Tricksters are the ultimate pot-stirrers and “trolls” of life. As destroyers of duality, Trickster archetypes expose illusions, challenge worldly rules, and celebrate holy madness. For every likable trait within them, there is an equally disturbing trait. For every form of provocation, there is a hidden lesson.

https://lonerwolf.com/trickster-archetypes/

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck