Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:13 pm

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:01 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:37 pm
HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Cblack.tx is a FB friend,

So do you fuck the conservative? And I thought you has standards lol.

So are you a top or a bottom. Since I have nothing to do with gop
I fuck everybody sweetie. I thought you were a baseball guy? The question is pitching or catching. I am left handed so pitching naturally.

1st base. So now pitching or catching.

But it’s ok is you love the conservative in a log cabin kind of way...

:violin:
So you couldn't field for shit. Perfect for you. The K stands for Karen, you want to speak to the manager the dugout is right there you and your pixie cut can complain all you like. I would love TC in a log cabin. No internet connection and far away from me, that would be great.

The Conservative

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:13 pm
HarryK wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:37 pm

I fuck everybody sweetie. I thought you were a baseball guy? The question is pitching or catching. I am left handed so pitching naturally.

So you couldn't field for shit. Perfect for you. The K stands for Karen, you want to speak to the manager the dugout is right there you and your pixie cut can complain all you like. I would love TC in a log cabin. No internet connection and far away from me, that would be great.
Honestly, I'd love to be away from everyone, if I could afford to be. The further away from humanity the happier I'd be. Humanity as a whole is a shitshow, and I only tolerate it because I need to make sure my son is safe from assholes.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 pm
clubgop wrote:
HarryK wrote:

Honestly, I'd love to be away from everyone, if I could afford to be. The further away from humanity the happier I'd be. Humanity as a whole is a shitshow, and I only tolerate it because I need to make sure my son is safe from assholes.
Alright, Harry you heard him let's make it happen here.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:29 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

If it means my son stays safe away from those who would mean him harm, in education, as well as any other form, to a point upon when he not only can fend for himself but be a better man than is what is out there today, I would fully agree to it.

If either of you fails at that, I will come back and your heads will be mounted to a wall in my study.

And if you think I'm joking, think again, my son is my life, and I know full well I can't give him the life he deserves.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:29 pm
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

If it means my son stays safe away from those who would mean him harm, in education, as well as any other form, to a point upon when he not only can fend for himself but be a better man than is what is out there today, I would fully agree to it.

If either of you fails at that, I will come back and your heads will be mounted to a wall in my study.

And if you think I'm joking, think again, my son is my life, and I know full well I can't give him the life he deserves.
Relax, declench.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:16 am
The Conservative wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Relax, declench.
Listen, my disability puts me at a hindrance in family life. I know this as well as the next asshole, the difference is I am trying but there are no do-overs on this...
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am
clubgop wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Relax, declench.
Listen, my dissability puts me at a hinderance in family life. I know this as well as the next asshole, the difference is I am trying but there are no do-overs on this...
And yet sympathy is in the dictionary in between shit and syphilis. :lol:
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:42 pm

HarryK wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:40 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am
clubgop wrote:

Relax, declench.
Listen, my disability puts me at a hindrance in family life. I know this as well as the next asshole, the difference is I am trying but there are no do-overs on this...
And yet sympathy is in the dictionary in between shit and syphilis. :lol:
And yet, your assholery knew no bounds. How about for once, answer one of my questions, or actually respond to Martin, or STFU and leave, so far this place was better without you. And for someone with more education than me, your grammar sucks.

Oh, wait...I forgot you are my superior because you are more educated... (more educated doesn't mean smarter) You work for Crooked Cuomo. I can't even phantom how you even go to bed a night knowing you actually misreport people's deaths and have not done the right thing and report the truth.

I guess money can buy happiness. Asshole.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:44 am

Daily we are bombarded with reports of Bidens widespread lead over Trump, how Trump voters are abandoning him.

Not the first time we've seen this. In July 26 1988, the press was ecstatic about Dukhakis' 53 - 38 lead over Bush.

Bush won 53 - 45 with 426 electoral votes.

We saw a mini replay of that in 2016 when the press was saying the same, Clinton 51 - 39.

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-clinton-p ... 17-points/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:44 am
Daily we are bombarded with reports of Bidens widespread lead over Trump, how Trump voters are abandoning him.

Not the first time we've seen this. In July 26 1988, the press was ecstatic about Dukhakis' 53 - 38 lead over Bush.

Bush won 53 - 45 with 426 electoral votes.

We saw a mini replay of that in 2016 when the press was saying the same, Clinton 51 - 39.

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-clinton-p ... 17-points/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
We saw this in 2016 as well, Clinton vs Trump. The media just can't be trusted.
#NotOneRedCent