Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by HarryK » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:50 pm
HarryK wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Trump wants this fucking over, it's the DNC that want to keep this horror show going.
You’re grasp on Public Heath is embarrassing as usual.
Amuse me, and your grasp of grammar is still embarrassing, so please don't throw insults without proof.
Massachusetts uses the dept of health to carry out the governor plan on combating COVID by ensuring general compliance of all Federal laws and guidelines from the CDC or any acting agent the President choose from to enforce the COVID laws and regulations.

So what do you have, clown?
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 pm

HarryK wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm
The Conservative wrote:
HarryK wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm

You’re grasp on Public Heath is embarrassing as usual.
Amuse me, and your grasp of grammar is still embarrassing, so please don't throw insults without proof.
Massachusetts uses the dept of health to carry out the governor plan on combating COVID by ensuring general compliance of all Federal laws and guidelines from the CDC or any acting agent the President choose from to enforce the COVID laws and regulations.

Which they have not been doing, and neither has NY, NJ, Illinois, and a few other states. They have not been truthful in their statements about how many people have been infected and died with COVID.

https://hoiabc.com/2020/04/20/idph-dire ... lassified/
Dr. Ezike wrote:"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death."

There is a reason why the white house has dictated that the COVID cases are to be directed to the Coronavirus Task Force instead of directly to the CDC.

Washington state has overcounted negative coronavirus tests for two months

Missouri among states overcounting coronavirus testing, blurring picture of virus’ spread

The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same.

Why should I believe Mass, when I can't even believe the CDC's fact-checking?

Why should I believe the CDC is telling the truth when the rest of the states have been allowed to throw bad numbers into something that has thrown over 20 million people into the unemployment line? Where it has forced companies (some owners I know personally) from ever opening up again? Why should I believe a state like Mass, that has been in full "Wag the Dog" mentality for months, in where the governor has said himself that the state won't be opening for months, and that it seems he has taken his direction by the City of Boston, instead of actually listening to the CDC or the Federal Govt?

Fuck, why should I believe any state run by a Democrat?

I'm sorry, I live in Mass, and it's a fucking shitshow.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:25 am

Hey, hey, Harry K how many veterans have you killed today?

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:25 am
Only the only ones that deserve it.

Are you a Vet Clubby, or just another person spouting shit for no particular reason?

Ask cblack.tx how I destroyed him with Facebook messenger and talking to me as a person.

He’s permanently destroyed why?

Because I gave Dr Strangelove advice. He’s a vet and got access to better treatment because I care.

But only to vets that needs my help, not that other vet losers that show me no respect.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 pm
HarryK wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Which they have not been doing, and neither has NY, NJ, Illinois, and a few other states. They have not been truthful in their statements about how many people have been infected and died with COVID.

Dr. Ezike wrote:"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death."

There is a reason why the white house has dictated that the COVID cases are to be directed to the Coronavirus Task Force instead of directly to the CDC.

Missouri among states overcounting coronavirus testing, blurring picture of virus’ spread

The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same.

Why should I believe the CDC is telling the truth when the rest of the states have been allowed to throw bad numbers into something that has thrown over 20 million people into the unemployment line? Where it has forced companies (some owners I know personally) from ever opening up again? Why should I believe a state like Mass, that has been in full "Wag the Dog" mentality for months, in where the governor has said himself that the state won't be opening for months, and that it seems he has taken his direction by the City of Boston, instead of actually listening to the CDC or the Federal Govt?

X-wife NYS dept of Health TB, and COVID for 25 years
Full Director status on disease reporting.

Harry J Kearns
CPC coder/auditor 2000

2006-2016
2016-2108

US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Would report COVID to the heath dept and reports to CDC.

This is what I do for a living twerp.

That is your career and lack of credentials is superior to mine. 🤪

The derp runs deep here.

BTW

Joint Commission Forensic Auditor

Annual salary: 135,000/yr

Yup used my time away from you idiots and now have a bachelor’s degree in HIMS management.
HarryK

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:53 am

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:34 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:29 pm
HarryK wrote:

X-wife NYS dept of Health TB, and COVID for 25 years
Full Director status on disease reporting.

Harry J Kearns
CPC coder/auditor 2000

2006-2016
2016-2108

US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Would report COVID to the heath dept and reports to CDC.

This is what I do for a living twerp.

That is your career and lack of credentials is superior to mine. 🤪

The derp runs deep here.

BTW

Joint Commission Forensic Auditor

Annual salary: 135,000/yr

Yup used my time away from you idiots and now have a bachelor’s degree in HIMS management.
I saw a lot of bullshit and chest-thumping.

Have you actually responded with what I stated or are you just trying to browbeat me?

Oh, and btw, you make a lot less than I do, and I have less education than you. So go pound sand, either answer the questions and the points of contention, or STFU.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:06 am

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 am
clubgop wrote:

Are you a Vet Clubby, or just another person spouting shit for no particular reason?

Ask cblack.tx how I destroyed him with Facebook messenger and talking to me as a person.

Because I gave Dr Strangelove advice. He’s a vet and got access to better treatment because I care.

But only to vets that needs my help, not that other vet losers that show me no respect.
Stranglove doesn't post here anymore so you just bragging about another vet you disappeared.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:32 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:06 am
HarryK wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Stranglove doesn't post here anymore so you just bragging about another vet you disappeared.
Cblack.tx is a FB friend,

So do you fuck the conservative? And I thought you has standards lol.

So are you a top or a bottom. Since I have nothing to do with gop
HarryK

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:37 pm

HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:32 pm
clubgop wrote:
HarryK wrote:

I fuck everybody sweetie. I thought you were a baseball guy? The question is pitching or catching. I am left handed so pitching naturally.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:37 pm
HarryK wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:32 pm
clubgop wrote:

I fuck everybody sweetie. I thought you were a baseball guy? The question is pitching or catching. I am left handed so pitching naturally.

1st base. So now pitching or catching.

But it’s ok is you love the conservative in a log cabin kind of way...

:violin:
HarryK