2020 General Election Predictions

Montegriffo

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:09 pm

there will be...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:16 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:09 pm
there will be...
I'm not sure if you're just being an idiot on purpose or if you're actually dumb. You were making light of trump supporters dying. Here, I'll edit my original post below in the future tense so you don't get confused by what I was trying to bring to your attention.
I asked you that question because you were dancing happily on the soon-to-appear corpses of supposed Trump supporters who will die, when the populations who are disproportionately effected by the Coronavirus are the very same people who probably share your globalist worldview, if you take their voting patterns into consideration.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:32 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:16 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
there will be...
I'm not sure if you're just being an idiot on purpose or if you're actually dumb. You were making light of trump supporters dying. Here, I'll edit my original post below in the future tense so you don't get confused by what I was trying to bring to your attention.
I asked you that question because you were dancing happily on the soon-to-appear corpses of supposed Trump supporters who will die, when the populations who are disproportionately effected by the Coronavirus are the very same people who probably share your globalist worldview, if you take their voting patterns into consideration.
Are we to assume that all 'protesters' are Trump supporters? Because that's who he's talking about.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:32 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Are we to assume that all 'protesters' are Trump supporters? Because that's who he's talking about.
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:14 am
It seems to me that this type of shit is so embarrassing that it's possible enough people are going to vote otherwise just to avoid association with this level of stupid.

If Trump wants to win, he really needs to get all the stupid under control, but to do that he needs to stop opining about stupid ideas like injecting Lysol into people.

Insofar as the equally embarrassingly stupid amongst the left hurt them in 2016, I am not so sure the effect somehow can't carry over to the other party.
Unbelievable. I bet most of these people don't even believe in natural selection.
The ironic thing is that there will be fewer Trump voters come November.
He made the connection, SF. Not me.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:35 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:34 am
It seems to me that this type of shit is so embarrassing that it's possible enough people are going to vote otherwise just to avoid association with this level of stupid.

If Trump wants to win, he really needs to get all the stupid under control, but to do that he needs to stop opining about stupid ideas like injecting Lysol into people.

Insofar as the equally embarrassingly stupid amongst the left hurt them in 2016, I am not so sure the effect somehow can't carry over to the other party.

Honestly, I'd probably take the protesters over a bunch of Branch Covidians held up in their homes adhering to the State gospel without questioning it.
People following guidelines by wearing masks and keeping six feet apart from strangers are branch covidians now? LOL

The problem for Trump is that, if supporting Trump gets conflated with this retarded anti-vaxxer bullshit and the "it's just a flu, bro" nonsense, then who wants to throw in with that lot? I don't. I can't imagine any semi-intelligent person would want to be identified as that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 am

Unbelievable. I bet most of these people don't even believe in natural selection.
The ironic thing is that there will be fewer Trump voters come November.
Unfortunately this is not limited to natural selection simply taking out these dumbasses. They are going out of their way to infect other Americans. I have seen it with my own eyes. They will will walk right up to you in a grocery store with that smug smirk on their faces like they know the truth about the virus and that it's just a flu. It's going to get worse.

In some ways this is really the anti-vaxxer movement just putting on MAGA hats. Trump is making a big mistake by letting these idiots become the public image of his base.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Xenophon wrote:

I'm not sure if you're just being an idiot on purpose or if you're actually dumb.
Yeah, these people are standing there asking others to cough in their faces and proudly proclaiming that they have never washed their hands and I'm the dumb one.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:53 pm
Xenophon wrote:

I'm not sure if you're just being an idiot on purpose or if you're actually dumb.
Yeah, these people are standing there asking others to cough in their faces and proudly proclaiming that they have never washed their hands and I'm the dumb one.
Oh wow, Monte deflects. Didn't see that one coming.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 pm

If I had to put my finger in the wind and guess how this is going to evolve..

I'd say it kind of looks like these anti-vaxxers will join forces with the market conservatives to "open up America" and also challenge the science of epidemiology. I would not be personally surprised if this becomes an issue of people in MAGA hats (and I do not equate every Trump supporter with these idiots, personally, just saying that's where this seems to be going) deliberately infecting other Americans to achieve "herd immunity" faster so they can get the economy rebooted, even though the economy can't just be rebooted that easily.

And if the election comes down to the anti-vaxxers and money worshippers on one side, and everybody else on the other side.. Trump might lose.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:57 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:53 pm
Xenophon wrote:

Oh wow, Monte deflects. Didn't see that one coming.
What? Am I supposed to respond to your glee at the deaths of elderly New Yorkers as if I know for certain that they are Dem voters?
Did you conduct an exit exit-poll or something?
They're elderly so just as likely to be RW voters.
None of them brought in on themselves btw. Not like the dumb fucks demanding liberty or death.
I wouldn't mind a bit of gene pool cleansing if it wasn't for the fact that their actions are going to kill people who don't deserve to die a horrid painful and lonely death.