Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:30 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:18 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 pm
You can be arrested, but not a felon.
He's been arrested internationally as well as been created stateside. How far do you want to go here?
To be elected President, you cannot be a felon. Not sure what your confusion is.
Do we know he hasn't been convicted of a felony?
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:33 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 pm
You can be arrested, but not a felon.
He's been arrested internationally as well as been created stateside. How far do you want to go here?
To be elected President, you cannot be a felon. Not sure what your confusion is.
Interesting a search on "president felon" seems to say otherwise.
Can you point me to where in the Constitution or legal code it states that?
AFAIK you have to be 35+, a natural born citizen, and been a US resident for 14+ years, I'm not aware of anything that says you can't be a convicted felon. (It might weigh against you politically, but it's not law).
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:52 am

President Felon is a really good rap name.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:36 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:52 am
Do we really want to say that to get a Republican into office now we have to go to the lowest common denominator?

I'm sorry, but Kanye West may be smart, he's no genius, he has good handlers that make decisions for him when going to the seat of the presidency without any experience dealing first hand with international groups, he will be destroyed not only in the public eye but the political debate floor.

"Shut up bitch!" is not a valid answer.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:02 am

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:33 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Interesting a search on "president felon" seems to say otherwise.
Can you point me to where in the Constitution or legal code it states that?
AFAIK you have to be 35+, a natural born citizen, and been a US resident for 14+ years, I'm not aware of anything that says you can't be a convicted felon. (It might weigh against you politically, but it's not law).
Shit, guess I'm wrong. There's no legal statute that you can't be President as a felon...

I swear I saw that somewhere, but it doesn't exist now. Maybe I was thinking of the right to vote.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-convicted-f ... nt?share=1
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:36 am
Do we really want to say that to get a Republican into office now we have to go to the lowest common denominator?

I'm sorry, but Kanye West may be smart, he's no genius, he has good handlers that make decisions for him when going to the seat of the presidency without any experience dealing first hand with international groups, he will be destroyed not only in the public eye but the political debate floor.

Kanye IS a genius, but I agree with you, brother. We probably shouldn't be drawing our presidents from the entertainment world. Still, as performer aliases go, President Felon is pretty great.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:08 am

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:36 am

Kanye IS a genius, but I agree with you, brother. We probably shouldn't be drawing our presidents from the entertainment world. Still, as performer aliases go, President Felon is pretty great.
Give it time, we will be able to call Trump that if Biden gets into office.
#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Kim Kardashian is the perfect first lady of our time. This is too good to let go to waste.
Not this time but 2024. He will succeed Trump. The GOP primaries will be a blast. Who are the never Trumpers going to run to stop him?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:13 am

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:15 am

Hastur wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:28 pm
Kim Kardashian is the perfect first lady of our time. This is too good to let go to waste.
Not this time but 2024. He will succeed Trump. The GOP primaries will be a blast. Who are the never Trumpers going to run to stop him?
The Never Trumpers won't like him, but Tucker Carlson would be a tough candidate. He'd destroy the typical field in debates.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience