2020 General Election Predictions

pineapplemike

Re: 2020 General Election Predictions

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:05 pm

some i assume are good people, they can't help the fact that they were born fucked up

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:20 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:05 pm
some i assume are good people, they can't help the fact that they were born fucked up
What I said wouldn't be insulting to anyone from that region. They rape like its going out of style. Me calling them a rapist would be like telling a Korean that he is a Michelen star awarded dog meat chef. It is disgusting an abhorrent to you and me in the West, but you gotta stop looking at things through our (correct) value system. Calling a Muslim a rapist is among the highest complements you can give them. Mohammed the Prophet was married to multiple 8 year old girls, a tradition that is strictly adhered to in most of that region today.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:14 am

It seems to me that this type of shit is so embarrassing that it's possible enough people are going to vote otherwise just to avoid association with this level of stupid.

If Trump wants to win, he really needs to get all the stupid under control, but to do that he needs to stop opining about stupid ideas like injecting Lysol into people.

Insofar as the equally embarrassingly stupid amongst the left hurt them in 2016, I am not so sure the effect somehow can't carry over to the other party.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:14 am
It seems to me that this type of shit is so embarrassing that it's possible enough people are going to vote otherwise just to avoid association with this level of stupid.

If Trump wants to win, he really needs to get all the stupid under control, but to do that he needs to stop opining about stupid ideas like injecting Lysol into people.

Insofar as the equally embarrassingly stupid amongst the left hurt them in 2016, I am not so sure the effect somehow can't carry over to the other party.

Honestly, I'd probably take the protesters over a bunch of Branch Covidians held up in their homes adhering to the State gospel without questioning it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 am

Unbelievable. I bet most of these people don't even believe in natural selection.
The ironic thing is that there will be fewer Trump voters come November.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 am

Unbelievable. I bet most of these people don't even believe in natural selection.
Which pile of bodies is higher, Monte? The trump supporters, or the piles of bodies in democrat strongholds across the US?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:52 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:43 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Which pile of bodies is higher, Monte? The trump supporters, or the piles of bodies in democrat strongholds across the US?
The elderly and the stupid.
Liberty or death is no longer hypothetical.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:52 am
Xenophon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Interesting.

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions- ... id-19.html
A mid-April analysis from Kaiser Family Foundation shows that in the majority of states reporting data that include race and ethnicity, black Americans account for a higher share of confirmed cases and deaths compared to their share of the total population. An earlier report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) studied a handful of states and found that among patients for whom information on race and ethnicity was available, black Americans were hospitalized at higher rates than whites for COVID-19. What's more, in New York City, the U.S. community hardest hit by the virus, more Hispanics per capita are succumbing to the illness than any other ethnic group.
I asked you that question because you were dancing happily on the corpses of supposed Trump supporters who have died, when the populations who are disproportionately effected by the Coronavirus are the very same people who probably share your globalist worldview, if you take their voting patterns into consideration.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Interesting.

A mid-April analysis from Kaiser Family Foundation shows that in the majority of states reporting data that include race and ethnicity, black Americans account for a higher share of confirmed cases and deaths compared to their share of the total population. An earlier report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) studied a handful of states and found that among patients for whom information on race and ethnicity was available, black Americans were hospitalized at higher rates than whites for COVID-19. What's more, in New York City, the U.S. community hardest hit by the virus, more Hispanics per capita are succumbing to the illness than any other ethnic group.
I asked you that question because you were dancing happily on the corpses of supposed Trump supporters who have died, when the populations who are disproportionately effected by the Coronavirus are the very same people who probably share your globalist worldview, if you take their voting patterns into consideration.
Actually, I was talking about the people who are going to die not those already dead.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:05 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Interesting.

Actually, I was talking about the people who are going to die not those already dead.
:roll: