SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

C-Mag

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Game changer
COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show cases so Low, they Lied about the numbers
The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.

https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-e ... revelation
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm
Game changer
COVID-19 emails from Nashville mayor's office show cases so Low, they Lied about the numbers
The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.

I hope it's a game changer. My gut tells me nothing will come of it, like always.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:17 am

There's a hot mic at the Press Briefing at the White House. The Journos are talking. One guy asked a lady if she wears the mask at the supermarket. She says, "No. Just here."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 am

So Mass is staying closed through October. Which means they are looking to cancel Halloween.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:38 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 am
So Mass is staying closed through October. Which means they are looking to cancel Halloween.

Just go tricker treating - cops going to throw kids and parents in the back of cruisers? There are not enough jail cells to hold all those kids. Grow some ballz for fuck sake - making me ashamed of being a Masshole.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 am

Think about the optics of treaker-treaters crying in cruisers...

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:12 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:38 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 am

Just go tricker treating - cops going to throw kids and parents in the back of cruisers? There are not enough jail cells to hold all those kids. Grow some ballz for fuck sake - making me ashamed of being a Masshole.
Oh, I'm going with my son Trick or Treating, even if they say no... fuck that noise. I am just repeating what Baker and his cronies have been putting out for the public.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:14 am

Ohio proposed 'cancelling Halloween' and got laughed out of the room. Now they're 'thinking about Thanksgiving' :lol:

Middle America dgaf for your dipshit games.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:03 pm

https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/gov- ... k-mandate/

Indiana about to open up completely, but keeping the mask mandate.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:17 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:57 pm
Game changer

I hope it's a game changer. My gut tells me nothing will come of it, like always.
Why does it no surprise me that the article is gone within a week? :roll:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."