SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

TheReal_ND

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Fake news.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:35 am

Interesting twitter feed to follow on this. Scary links and not sure about his creds but still . He likes graphs and such.
https://twitter.com/toad_spotted

And...
Coronavirus-infected Americans flown home against CDC’s advice
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/c ... story.html
The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Dont know how verifiable or accurate these statistics are but you can't find any information on the susceptibility by ethnicity. I know part of the reason is b/c its new and mostly in Asia for right now but this kind of stuff is very important for prevention, treatment, and public notice.
https://www.eturbonews.com/542533/coron ... -revealed/
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:54 pm

It's about to become endemic in Japan and South Korea. Look at the infection rate on that cruise ship as well. I don't think white people are particularly safe. Almost half of them on that ship were infected, even in quarantine. Two whites already dead from that ship.

There is the re-infection problem as well. We don't really understand what is going on here, and our managerial elite are losing control pretty fast. Florida just declared information on how many are infected as a "state secret". They obviously lost control of this thing. There's no accountability or transparency and all we can expect from this point forward are lies while they scurry for the lifeboats. They are completely in damage control mode, trying to delay the pandemic for a hotter climate and hopefully a few months closer to a vaccine that probably will be lethal. The original SARS vaccine turns out to kill a lot of the mice it was tested on. This thing is not very different from SARS1.

The global economic system is about to get wrecked unless China starts producing quite a lot of goods very fast.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:14 pm

2 people in their 80's died. This disease is hardly apocalyptic. Tbh, its quite likely that these old fucks just died from a stroke or heartburn or whatever.

I think we have learned a lot about how this virus works and who it affects. Only losers get it. Super losers die from it, and super losers worry about it.

I'm a real ass nigga. I don't worry about Superbugs. All that makes you is superbugged out. I aint stockpiling shit.

If you worry about Coronavirus, you have to vote for Bernie in 2020. No ifs ands or buts about it.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:18 pm

I forgot why I walked away for a few days. The stupid here is too much. Later.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:28 pm

2200 deaths in China!

Damn, they are down to their last 1.4 billion people. I'm scared.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:18 pm
I forgot why I walked away for a few days. The stupid here is too much. Later.
From now on you will address me as Sir. Sir, goddamnit!

I outrank all of you. I am a purple belt in Tae Kwon Do. The only person on this forum that even comes close to my belt is Brewster. And guess what? He's a green belt. He once tried disrespecting me on here. I didn't get mad. Just sent him a pm with a picture of my purple belt. He knew what he did was wrong and left.

Keep in mind, Brewster has never actually proven to any of us that he even has a green belt. He could just be lying about that in order to garner respect online.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:33 am

I look forward to this Summer's "guys, I am running out of food for the lock down and might have to call the authorities to take me to the FEMA camp. What do I do?" post.

SARS-CoV-2 is now endemic in South Korea, Japan, Iran, Lebanon, and Italy. The CDC is not even testing people with symptoms if they don't have recent contact with known infected or recent travel to China, so they aren't even looking for community spread right now. States are declaring information state secrets. Markets are being flooded with capital from central banks to keep this shit show running, but the last ships from China arrive this week and then we are burning through what is in our domestic distribution centers before shit starts becoming scarce.

Hope this thing gets contained, but don't count on it. For fuck sake don't be so stupid.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:33 am
I look forward to this Summer's "guys, I am running out of food for the lock down and might have to call the authorities to take me to the FEMA camp. What do I do?" post.

SARS-CoV-2 is now endemic in South Korea, Japan, Iran, Lebanon, and Italy. The CDC is not even testing people with symptoms if they don't have recent contact with known infected or recent travel to China, so they aren't even looking for community spread right now. States are declaring information state secrets. Markets are being flooded with capital from central banks to keep this shit show running, but the last ships from China arrive this week and then we are burning through what is in our domestic distribution centers before shit starts becoming scarce.

Hope this thing gets contained, but don't count on it. For fuck sake don't be so stupid.
It's way too late at this point. They would have had to shut down *all* air travel, worldwide, 4-6 weeks ago, to have any hope of containing this.

I almost laughed at an article saying there were "no cases" of it in Indonesia... And then like the next paragraph said that other than maybe Jakarta there were no hospitals that had the facilities to even properly identify it. And oh yeah, they get several million visitors from China every year. I mean seriously "it's not here... Even though we can't really test whether it is anyways" makes me think it's rampant there by now.

Now it's possibly endemic in Iran, it's reached Egypt.... My guess is cases in "the west" will start to appear and accelerate in the next several weeks. It's already here, just with a 2-3 week incubation, where it may be transmissible too, its spreading around before it explodes... It will NOT be contained.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."