SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

heydaralon

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Yeah I like the guy, but he just can't stay on topic. To be honest, Martin should issue a temporary ban for Partyof5 until he can get the hang of using this forum properly. Earlier today he sent me a few pm's with a picture of a knife that said "Don't Post Here Anymore." I'm not sure if that is cyberbullying or what.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:04 pm

:text-threadjacked:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:42 pm
Yeah I like the guy, but he just can't stay on topic. To be honest, Martin should issue a temporary ban for Partyof5 until he can get the hang of using this forum properly. Earlier today he sent me a few pm's with a picture of a knife that said "Don't Post Here Anymore." I'm not sure if that is cyberbullying or what.
You're lucky, all I get from him are weird dick pics. Dicks aren't meant to have a 90 degree bend in the middle of them are they?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:39 pm

And... that’s the ballgame. This will go down as one of those critical moments in history.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/us-bre ... a-facility
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:25 pm

I may have caught Coronavirus. Can you guys help me?

Here is some background. Often, there a lot of women who use Grindr. The reason for this, is because many guys like me are sexually frustrated and cannot get girls to look at them, so women will go on there even if they look just like men. I have tried everything. I told this girl about Naruto and Dragon Ball Z at my job, but she looked at me like I was a loser. Then I showed her my hentai collection and she filed a sexual harrassment complaint. Anime and Videogames are the quickest way to a woman's heart.

So I installed Grinder, and found this woman on there who was eager to meet up. She had five o clock shadow and was very masculine looking. Here's the thing though. When she sent me pictures of her spreading her ass cheeks, her underwear was pulled down in such a way that I could not tell if it was hiding her testicles or not. I asked her if she was a man, and she said no, so I took that at face value. This might have been a mistake.

I'm gonna keep this pg-13. We met up and she ate out my asshole. No big deal right? Wrong. I actually zoomed in on those pictures and saw a bunch of pustulent looking nodules around her ass and her mouth had some sores around it. I'm not going to discuss what happened next, but lets just say that fluids might have been exchanged. Not necessarily though. Now a few weeks later I am pissing blood and pus out and my dick is red and swollen. It hurts when I have bowel movements. There may or may not be blood in my stool and warts have begun to emerge all over my private areas. It is possible she gave me a cold too, because my nose is runny and I have been coughing.

Is this coronavirus? I know bats spread it but when she came over she was cosplayed as batman. That's not the same thing right? You guys don't think I caught it do you? We did drink alcohol but it definitely wasn't Corona. I only drink domestic beers.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:47 pm

:text-lol:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:22 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 pm

You didn't need that job anyways, did you?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Lol.

Coronavirus is not a big deal.

Even if it is, most of us will likely benefit assuming we survive, which is likely. Less people=better pay for jobs no?

Less traffic too.

And that's the worst case scenario? Lol.

I am trying to be optimistic in 2020. It is working so far. Coronavirus is just a way for conspiracy theorists to puff up their own self importance. If you live in a country with toilets, this will not affect you.

Let it go already and throw away those canned goods and bags of rice. Be a man for christ sake.

I would rather have coronavirus than any form of cancer, AIDS, blood disease, or congenital issue. I would rather have Coronavirus than have to fight in the Civil War. I would rather have it over having to actually live in a place like China.

We have it great here. If this is the big scare, we are living better than Pharoahs.
Coronavirus is for losers. Losers get it and losers care about it.

I want to be a winner.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:09 pm

It's just a work of fiction guys.
The Eyes of Darkness, a 1981 thriller by bestselling suspense author Dean Koontz, tells of a Chinese military lab that creates a virus as part of its biological weapons programme. The lab is located in Wuhan, which lends the virus its name, Wuhan-400.
Fringe conspiracy theories that the coronavirus involved in the current outbreak appears to be man-made and likely escaped from the Wuhan virology lab have been circulated, but have been widely debunked.
https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-cul ... ean-koontz