SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

heydaralon

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Our sworn mortal enemy is hurting right now. As a red-blooded American veteran, this should make you happy.

Some dirty orientals didn't cook their meat properly. They got what they had coming to them.

The end.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 pm
We will know much more by the end of the month. Like most things time will tell. If 28 million Americans die bc of this it will be a game changer . I'd wager if 1 million die bc of this it will be some sort of possible hing factor to throttle internationalism and open borders talk will stop for a while. It's horrible to think that it could be that bad but we don't know yet. I don't know what having two months of food and not going out will do but delay the almost inevitable really. If it's that virulent and contagious, which it is. Even if you don't leave your house for literally 60 days you'll still leave eventually . Still have to go to work etc . I mean unless they just deliver MRIs to 330 million people via national guard units .
Intuitively I want to just reject those numbers. But you have to ask yourself if the Chinese reaction to this epidemic is proportionate to anything less lethal. They have something like a dozen cities completely locked down. Nobody is getting out now. They are spraying the streets with drones. They are literally spraying human beings. They have concentration-style quarantine hospitals built across the city of Hubei. They are literally sealing the infected inside of their homes. The Chinese economy is mostly shut down. Global supply chain is disrupted.

They wouldn't do that for the flu. Probably not even the Spanish Flu 2.0 if you really think about it.

The thing about isolation is that, if most of us do that, we could potentially burn out this pandemic. The danger is actually from people doing nothing to prepare to being able to lock themselves in for a few months. Those people will have to periodically go out to buy food like dumbasses because they can't get out of the old paradigm of doing things. It's sort of like that effect that happens in a commercial airline fire or accident on the ground. More people die because enough of them are literally getting up and collecting their baggage from the overhead compartments like they are normally disembarking the aircraft when the critical thing to do is to get everybody the fuck off the plane as fast possible. But it only takes a few people to muck up the egress.

How many people are like Monte or Daralon and refuse to do fuck all to prepare for this? Maybe nothing happens, maybe the worst happens. But if the worst does happen, those are going to be the people going out, getting infected, and spreading this disease when we could have just starved it of hosts.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:32 pm

I prepared plenty dude. I have this thing called soap which I use to wash my hands. I also have these two things called eyes that allow me to see sick looking Asians and avoid them. That's preparation enough.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:40 pm

I actually do feel pretty sick right now because I ate at least a pound and a half of red meat today+a chipotle burrito bowl. Not really sick so much as full. But I did overdo it a bit. I've had two good sized bowel movements so far, and I might be able to pull off a third before I go to bed. So far no Coronavirus symptoms.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:58 pm

i havent eaten chinese food in weeks

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:03 pm

HONOLULU (KHON2) — A couple from Japan who later tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19) flew on a Delta Airlines flight when they left Oahu, according to the airlines.

Delta said that Flight 611 was from Honolulu to Nagoya on February 6, 2020.

The airline said that they’re working with public health officials, like the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Japanese authorities.

The airline is also reaching out to passengers who may have flown on the same flight as the couple from Japan.

“We are aware of reports that two customers who are being treated for novel coronavirus (2019-nCOV) recently traveled together between Honolulu and Nagoya and we are communicating with the appropriate public health officials, including U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local Japanese authorities. The health and safety of our customers and crews is our top priority, and in cooperation with Japanese health officials, we are proactively reaching out to customers who were onboard that flight as well as taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and crew.”
https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus-2/cou ... es-flight/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:03 pm
HONOLULU (KHON2) — A couple from Japan who later tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19) flew on a Delta Airlines flight when they left Oahu, according to the airlines.

Delta said that Flight 611 was from Honolulu to Nagoya on February 6, 2020.

The airline said that they’re working with public health officials, like the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Japanese authorities.

The airline is also reaching out to passengers who may have flown on the same flight as the couple from Japan.

“We are aware of reports that two customers who are being treated for novel coronavirus (2019-nCOV) recently traveled together between Honolulu and Nagoya and we are communicating with the appropriate public health officials, including U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local Japanese authorities. The health and safety of our customers and crews is our top priority, and in cooperation with Japanese health officials, we are proactively reaching out to customers who were onboard that flight as well as taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers and crew.”
https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus-2/cou ... es-flight/
No mention of the other 1,000 people that were on following flights in that aircraft.

This thing is already everywhere. We’ll see that this week I think.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Yeah, I suspect this was the week it broke out. We will see it pop up in the wild in the next 1-2 weeks if this traveller was shedding viruses on that plane.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:52 am

HELP
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:36 am

China has ordered mandatory isolation for everybody in Wuhan. They are being barricaded in their homes, healthy or sick.