SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:45 pm
I've lived my entire life with urban folks pretending superiority over my country ass. They claim to be sophisticated, enlightened and more intelligent. They never miss a turn to shit on my type of folk. They don't give one fuck when a tragedy hits a rule location be it flood, fire, tornado or blizzard.

Yet, I'm supposed to get worked up when a disease hits NYC. Hah. Enjoy your city, take in a ballet, and fucking pray we keep supplying your stupid asses.
It's like a strategic biological countervalue strike

The blast wave is expanding everywhere, the hotter NYC gets the hotter the blast wave

I treat everything outside the walls of my compound as the hot zone, except for the woods
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Those stupid fucks are supporting and following the guidance of DeBlasio, Cuomo and Fauci. All guys that, in January, said this was nothing. Continue shopping and going out. The WHO and CDC got one fucking job, and they sold out to China and globalism. Fucked us. I'm supposed to listen to these clown now.

I don't fucking think so.

Fauci has more positions on the impact of Bat Aids than the Kama Sutra has for sex. First it was no big deal, then he said 2 Million American dead, then 200K dead, now he seems to be lowering that. Expert my ass.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:54 pm

Right here in my county, we've gone from 20 cases to 67, overnight

They had four cases at the hospital, the next day, 24 hospital staff were infected

So at the pace it is expanding, it's gonna get pretty hot pretty soon, out here in the country
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
I've lived my entire life with urban folks pretending superiority over my country ass. They claim to be sophisticated, enlightened and more intelligent. They never miss a turn to shit on my type of folk. They don't give one fuck when a tragedy hits a rule location be it flood, fire, tornado or blizzard.

Yet, I'm supposed to get worked up when a disease hits NYC. Hah. Enjoy your city, take in a ballet, and fucking pray we keep supplying your stupid asses.

The blast wave is expanding everywhere, the hotter NYC gets the hotter the blast wave

I treat everything outside the walls of my compound as the hot zone, except for the woods
I agree with that policy. I was social distancing as a habit before it was cool. I personally think we should totally lock down NYC. We saw what they had to do in Wuhan, weld the doors closed on the apartments.

Though I'm probably going to break quarantine next week. My brother has to brand, vaccinate his calves and he can't get the usual help he gets. So, it's going to be strictly a family affair like the old days.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:57 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:54 pm

They had four cases at the hospital, the next day, 24 hospital staff were infected

So at the pace it is expanding, it's gonna get pretty hot pretty soon, out here in the country
It's one contagious Mutherfucker. You just don't want to be in 1-2% death rate
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:59 pm

More Gin & Tonics...……….. get that prophylactic dose of Quinine
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I agree with that policy. I was social distancing as a habit before it was cool. I personally think we should totally lock down NYC. We saw what they had to do in Wuhan, weld the doors closed on the apartments.

Though I'm probably going to break quarantine next week. My brother has to brand, vaccinate his calves and he can't get the usual help he gets. So, it's going to be strictly a family affair like the old days.
All I care about now is my A.O. here, it's gonna get hot enough here, even if not NYC hot

I'm as zombie apocalypse compound locked down as one can get without being a Doomsday Prepper oxymoron
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:57 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:54 pm

It's one contagious Mutherfucker. You just don't want to be in 1-2% death rate
I think it's all pretty deadly, NYC is being artillery bombarded, out in the countryside it's more like a minefield
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 pm

We're pretty good on lockdown, though we've had to venture into potential exposure now and then.

Youngest Daughter had to go on a 2 day mission for the National Guard, she's public affairs, had to drive to a nearby airport, photo and do a story on the National Guard assisting with Bat Aids checks at the airport.

We kept protocol though. Detox room, shower, clothes into washer, yada yada.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:04 pm
We're pretty good on lockdown, though we've had to venture into potential exposure now and then.

Youngest Daughter had to go on a 2 day mission for the National Guard, she's public affairs, had to drive to a nearby airport, photo and do a story on the National Guard assisting with Bat Aids checks at the airport.

We kept protocol though. Detox room, shower, clothes into washer, yada yada.
Yeah, I still patrol in the hot zone for vital missions, fully bombed up and tactical

But I don't relax until we have done the decontamination in the staging areas

Once we've completed the protocol, we can chill out

Basically the front of my house and out into the town is hot, my house, backyard and the woods are not

In terms of clothing it doesn't stick to soft surfaces, the danger zones are glass, metal & plastic

It also doesn't survive long in the sun, the sun kills it fast
Nec Aspera Terrent