SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

heydaralon

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Also with each passing day, this is looking more and more like Chicom Biolab Chernobyl and a lot less like Chicom Wet Market Chernobyl.
It was dangerous enough to put middle aged people on a ventilator, that was go time enough for me

It's like I've had single lung viral pneumonia, double lung is touch and go for anybody of any age
I'm not trying to talk myself up, but I've worked 8 hours shifts when I was hungover. We're talking 3 times the legal drinking limit (I like to live dangerously), then I came home and mowed my lawn when the temperature was hot enough for the local govt to give a heatstroke warning to 80+ year olds. I don't say this to brag, but you should be somewhat impressed. I've walked on the knife's edge my entire life.

I have also smoked weed and drank before (which can also be dangerous if you operate a forklift (not that I've done so).
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:08 pm
I'm just going rock this like Kenny Powers

Sexualize it to the max with all the feexins

That is what sex is all about, life & death

This is high drama, we're living the movie that the children of the future will watch on tv

I'm not only going to enjoy every moment of it like a good hedonist, I'm making my soundtrack to go along with it
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:17 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:11 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:32 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Also with each passing day, this is looking more and more like Chicom Biolab Chernobyl and a lot less like Chicom Wet Market Chernobyl.
It was dangerous enough to put middle aged people on a ventilator, that was go time enough for me

It's like I've had single lung viral pneumonia, double lung is touch and go for anybody of any age
I'm not trying to talk myself up, but I've worked 8 hours shifts when I was hungover. We're talking 3 times the legal drinking limit (I like to live dangerously), then I came home and mowed my lawn when the temperature was hot enough for the local govt to give a heatstroke warning to 80+ year olds. I don't say this to brag, but you should be somewhat impressed. I've walked on the knife's edge my entire life.

I have also smoked weed and drank before (which can also be dangerous if you operate a forklift (not that I've done so).
I guess I have lived somewhat dangerously, I certainly never worked in a office

But it was always calculated risk,

because I was in command of somebody, even just a small team, from the age of 19

So somebody was always relying on me not to screw the pooch and take them down with me

I don't find that to be a burden, so long as it is my people in the breach, I'm not keen to die for foreigners tho
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:17 pm

because I was in command of somebody, even just a small team, from the age of 19

So somebody was always relying on me not to screw the pooch and take them down with me

I don't find that to be a burden, so long as it is my people in the breach, I'm not keen to die for foreigners tho
La Flamma Blanca
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

La Flamma Blanca
Mrs Smitty won't change diapers, so I never get stuck with the kids, I'm always taken care of

I do take second place to Big Duke tho, he's her mommas boy
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:28 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:25 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

La Flamma Blanca
Mrs Smitty won't change diapers, so I never get stuck with the kids, I'm always taken care of

I do take second place to Big Duke tho, he's her mommas boy
Negro Hombre > La Flamma Blanca

Szabo Knows.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:33 pm

See, like all the pet shops are closed now

We can still order raw meat food from them, but there's a line up to get anything delivered for pets

Back before she got scared, I said the pet food supply might not end up being priority

so I stocked up with dog food in its own freezer so we aren't feeling pressure now

Once again, big strong man called it right, before the women folk fully grasped the danger

:flexes:
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:33 pm

We can still order raw meat food from them, but there's a line up to get anything delivered for pets

Back before she got scared, I said the pet food supply might not end up being priority

so I stocked up with dog food in its own freezer so we aren't feeling pressure now

Once again, big strong man called it right, before the women folk fully grasped the danger

Negro Hombre and Kima must be stoked. Dap to La Flamma Blanca.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:41 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Negro Hombre and Kima must be stoked. Dap to La Flamma Blanca.
The Big Duke actually sleeps in my spot for most of the night, curls up with her on my pillows

When the Nighthawk comes to bed he has to give it up

Kima is not allowed to sleep in the bed, she's got ants in her pants, she can't stay settled, she sleeps in the guest room bed
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:49 pm

This is Big Duke's dream come true

When Mrs Smitty goes to work he just mopes around sulking until she gets home

Now she's home all the time and he is so happy

Which is nice, because he's 84 years old and will be 91 this summer
Nec Aspera Terrent