SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

GloryofGreece

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:22 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:16 am
Am I the only person seeing the positives here?
This virus has done more to curb unnecessary international flights than anything since Eyjafjallajökull. Gaia approves.
It is weeding out the non-productive members of society ie old people, children and the weak.
It has helped lower international trade deficits with China far more than punitive tariffs ever could.
It could potentially solve unemployment problems and lead to a rise in wages just like the black death did in 14th century Europe.
Finally, it will lead to a reduction in the costs of cruise liner holidays enabling the working classes to enjoy this privilege rather than just the wealthy.

It could be a golden age if you enjoy blowing shit up.

Was that a sincere post from Monte I cannot tell?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:55 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:49 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:00 am
It's also disturbing how bad the MSM has been on this. All they report on is surface details and what China officials have told them. I have to go to YT in order to get anything deeper than number of reported infections and number of reported deaths.
I'd use Lysol or Clorax wipes to go over the entire package before opening it. Wouldn't hurt to leave it out on your deck or garage for a few days as well. Plus maybe stop buying stuff known to be packaged in China or coming from Asia in general but yea I know good luck with that right .
Don't buy those surgical masks asians wear bro. That is a Chinky ploy to spread the biological corona weapon. They have sprayed the virus into those masks so that as soon as you put it on you will inhale it. Dude I'm starting to feel sick. I have been coughing and my temperature is up.

I will be fine....Oh.... I'm feeling lightheaded. Why did I order eggrolls for lunch? Urgh....ow...My insides are burning! Can't breathe....Can't brea......

HELP!

HELP!

Send me money ASAP I will need it treat the virus. Healthcare costs are super expensive. I can't breathe dude seriously I need money.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:58 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
This virus has done more to curb unnecessary international flights than anything since Eyjafjallajökull. Gaia approves.
It is weeding out the non-productive members of society ie old people, children and the weak.
It has helped lower international trade deficits with China far more than punitive tariffs ever could.
It could potentially solve unemployment problems and lead to a rise in wages just like the black death did in 14th century Europe.
Finally, it will lead to a reduction in the costs of cruise liner holidays enabling the working classes to enjoy this privilege rather than just the wealthy.

Nah. He is still signaling his blind faith in the managerial class. If he conducted even simplest precautionary measures, he’d instead be signaling his distrust in their beneficent rule. Not unlike a medieval peasant taking no precautions as the black death advanced upon England at the speed of human walking, instead praying the evil away. After all, planning for the Black Death would have been tantamount to doubting the power of the Church to pray the danger away.

History rhymes.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:03 am

7:21 pm: Taiwan confirms first coronavirus death on island

Taiwanese health authorities announced the first death from the coronavirus on the island on Sunday. The deceased was a man in his 60s who had not traveled overseas and had hepatitis B and diabetes, Taiwan’s Health Minister Chen Shih-chung told media. Taiwan has 20 confirmed cases of the virus.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:

The secret of success is sincerity, once you can fake that you've got it made.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 am
Manwithnoname wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:43 am
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:34 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/c ... 771419002/

I like how they sort of sneak in implicitly that thousands of passengers are exposed and all traveling around the world now.

You have to be such a fucking asshole to go on an international vacation right now that I really think we should abandon these people and not allow them back in. If you are outside the United States right now, made no effort to return, and especially if you have left since this fucking thing began with no very good reason to have gone.. then fuck you. Good luck.
It matters not. The genie is out of the bottle. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope it’s a minor thing. Maybe it will be the Black Death, maybe just a bad flu. It’s out in the world and out of our hands.
It's not totally out of your hands. Yes, hope that the mortality rate is much, much lower than the fears, but also take some basic precautions. If it does turn out to be very dangerous, it would be nice to lock your door and just bug in until the vaccine comes out. The ability to do that is still in your reach. A trip to Wallyworld is sufficient to handle most of it.

I already had a substantial emergency food supply, but just adding 60 lbs of rice and about 30 lbs of various legumes boosted that significantly. If it does break out here, I probably will just purchase a lot of fresh meat day one, throw it in the freezer, and I am good to go. Maybe a few large tubs of protein powder so I can turn my isolation into a fitness transformation.

Instead of just thinking in terms of how you can minimize the damage of the pandemic if it is very bad, consider ways you can can come out ahead. It's too late to profit financially unless you want to get into the business of hording supplies and selling them for large markup (the ideal strategy that isn't a cunt move being to have considered this risk to be an eventuality and having invested in all these little biotech companies from which the vaccine is bound to have originated, that are going to make an absolute fucking fortune vaccinating billions of people). In this case, you can still come out literally stronger. You can get prepared to write a book or something. I dunno. I am trying to make the potentiality into more than just a survival scenario (one I am confident I can get through no problem).

I mean.. if there is a small chance we are literally going to be isolated in our homes for months and months, then plan to make something out of that. Don't be like SF, running around with your hair on fire and reading infowars/zerohedge all day and assuming this is The Stand.
A highly mutative bio weapon is making its way around the world, and nobody appears capable of even slowing it down.

This, as we stand perched at the top of an absolutely unprecedented level of pending inflation, social instability, and wealth inequality, in a world peppered with nuclear weapons.

You may think I’m a panic monkey, or some kind of weirdo, but this has all the makings of a trigger for Final Collapse.

It’s not time to quit jobs and hunker down, but I fail to see how this is not a time to be deeply concerned.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:03 am

Taiwanese health authorities announced the first death from the coronavirus on the island on Sunday. The deceased was a man in his 60s who had not traveled overseas and had hepatitis B and diabetes, Taiwan’s Health Minister Chen Shih-chung told media. Taiwan has 20 confirmed cases of the virus.
Dude I am at the hospital right now and they are saying that the coronavirus cure is like $750. They also want it wired to a paypal account that has my name on it. The hospital said that is just protocol and that it is my patient file. I can't come up with that kind of money on short notice. Would you mind sending the money to my paypal so I can get cured? Not a joke post, please help dude.

Don't write me off like you have in the past. I need money and quick!
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:11 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:03 am

Dude I am at the hospital right now and they are saying that the coronavirus cure is like $750. They also want it wired to a paypal account that has my name on it. The hospital said that is just protocol and that it is my patient file. I can't come up with that kind of money on short notice. Would you mind sending the money to my paypal so I can get cured? Not a joke post, please help dude.

Don't write me off like you have in the past. I need money and quick!
Okay, dude. In case you become incapacitated and unable to manage this, it might be best for me to set up a PayPal account on your behalf. This way people can send the money to me, who is healthy and able to pay the doctors. Otherwise you might be too sick to transfer the money to your doctors and thus get no vaccine in time.

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:13 am

I’m hoping it goes Black Death. My wages would double overnight
Carlin delenda est

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:15 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 am
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 am
Manwithnoname wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:43 am

It matters not. The genie is out of the bottle. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope it’s a minor thing. Maybe it will be the Black Death, maybe just a bad flu. It’s out in the world and out of our hands.
It's not totally out of your hands. Yes, hope that the mortality rate is much, much lower than the fears, but also take some basic precautions. If it does turn out to be very dangerous, it would be nice to lock your door and just bug in until the vaccine comes out. The ability to do that is still in your reach. A trip to Wallyworld is sufficient to handle most of it.

I already had a substantial emergency food supply, but just adding 60 lbs of rice and about 30 lbs of various legumes boosted that significantly. If it does break out here, I probably will just purchase a lot of fresh meat day one, throw it in the freezer, and I am good to go. Maybe a few large tubs of protein powder so I can turn my isolation into a fitness transformation.

Instead of just thinking in terms of how you can minimize the damage of the pandemic if it is very bad, consider ways you can can come out ahead. It's too late to profit financially unless you want to get into the business of hording supplies and selling them for large markup (the ideal strategy that isn't a cunt move being to have considered this risk to be an eventuality and having invested in all these little biotech companies from which the vaccine is bound to have originated, that are going to make an absolute fucking fortune vaccinating billions of people). In this case, you can still come out literally stronger. You can get prepared to write a book or something. I dunno. I am trying to make the potentiality into more than just a survival scenario (one I am confident I can get through no problem).

I mean.. if there is a small chance we are literally going to be isolated in our homes for months and months, then plan to make something out of that. Don't be like SF, running around with your hair on fire and reading infowars/zerohedge all day and assuming this is The Stand.
A highly mutative bio weapon is making its way around the world, and nobody appears capable of even slowing it down.

This, as we stand perched at the top of an absolutely unprecedented level of pending inflation, social instability, and wealth inequality, in a world peppered with nuclear weapons.

You may think I’m a panic monkey, or some kind of weirdo, but this has all the makings of a trigger for Final Collapse.

It’s not time to quit jobs and hunker down, but I fail to see how this is not a time to be deeply concerned.
I don't think you are a panic monkey. I just think you are drinking out of a poisoned well of propaganda and conspiracy theories. I doubt it would be a collapse, honestly, though if you are committed to the globalist project it might seem so. Globalism as we know it might be fucked.

Go into this aware and with preparedness but don't get into the end of the world shit just yet. So far this looks -- worst case -- as bad as the Spanish Flu pandemic, if even that strong. Which is really bad, but it's not the end of the world.

Most likely, if this really is that bad, nonessential work will stop and most of us are going to have to stay at home. It would be best, in that situation, to already have food on hand so that you don't have to go out periodically to gather food, which would drastically increase your chances of infection. In terms of work.. most people in Chinese cities are definitely not working, so you could expect something like that here as well.

If it really is that bad and if we don't have some treatment on hand when it gets here, anyway..
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.