Harry and Meghan quit the firm and move to Toronto...

Montegriffo

Re: Harry and Megan quit the firm and move to Toronto...

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 am

Why the Queen must FIRE Their Royal Hustlers: Deluded Meghan and Harry should be stripped of their titles before this pair of grasping, selfish, scheming Kardashian-wannabes bring down the Monarchy, says PIERS MORGAN
Who the f**k do they think they are? Seriously? I've seen some disgraceful royal antics in my time, but for pure arrogance, entitlement, greed, and wilful disrespect, nothing has ever quite matched the behaviour of the 'Duke and Duchess of Sussex', writes PIERS MORGAN. I put inverted commas around those titles because I sincerely hope they won't exist much longer. Indeed, if I were Her Majesty the Queen, I would unceremoniously strip Harry and Meghan of all their titles with immediate effect and despatch them back into civilian life. These two deluded clowns announced yesterday they were quitting life as senior royals. In a series of staggeringly pompous statements on their gleaming new Hollywood-style website, they laid down the law to the Queen and to the rest of us about exactly how things are supposedly going to work from this moment on.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

This is the sort of shit they have been putting up with ever since they announced their engagement.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:47 am

Since he was young, Prince Harry has been very aware of the warmth that has been extended to him by members of the public. He feels lucky to have so many people supporting him and knows what a fortunate and privileged life he leads.

He is also aware that there is significant curiosity about his private life. He has never been comfortable with this, but he has tried to develop a thick skin about the level of media interest that comes with it. He has rarely taken formal action on the very regular publication of fictional stories that are written about him and he has worked hard to develop a professional relationship with the media, focused on his work and the issues he cares about.

But the past week has seen a line crossed. His girlfriend, Meghan Markle, has been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment. Some of this has been very public - the smear on the front page of a national newspaper; the racial undertones of comment pieces; and the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments. Some of it has been hidden from the public - the nightly legal battles to keep defamatory stories out of papers; her mother having to struggle past photographers in order to get to her front door; the attempts of reporters and photographers to gain illegal entry to her home and the calls to police that followed; the substantial bribes offered by papers to her ex-boyfriend; the bombardment of nearly every friend, co-worker, and loved one in her life.

Prince Harry is worried about Ms. Markle’s safety and is deeply disappointed that he has not been able to protect her. It is not right that a few months into a relationship with him that Ms. Markle should be subjected to such a storm. He knows commentators will say this is ‘the price she has to pay’ and that ‘this is all part of the game’. He strongly disagrees. This is not a game - it is her life and his.

He has asked for this statement to be issued in the hopes that those in the press who have been driving this story can pause and reflect before any further damage is done. He knows that it is unusual to issue a statement like this, but hopes that fair-minded people will understand why he has felt it necessary to speak publicly.
https://www.royal.uk/statement-communic ... ince-harry
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:48 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:40 am
Why the Queen must FIRE Their Royal Hustlers: Deluded Meghan and Harry should be stripped of their titles before this pair of grasping, selfish, scheming Kardashian-wannabes bring down the Monarchy, says PIERS MORGAN
Who the f**k do they think they are? Seriously? I've seen some disgraceful royal antics in my time, but for pure arrogance, entitlement, greed, and wilful disrespect, nothing has ever quite matched the behaviour of the 'Duke and Duchess of Sussex', writes PIERS MORGAN. I put inverted commas around those titles because I sincerely hope they won't exist much longer. Indeed, if I were Her Majesty the Queen, I would unceremoniously strip Harry and Meghan of all their titles with immediate effect and despatch them back into civilian life. These two deluded clowns announced yesterday they were quitting life as senior royals. In a series of staggeringly pompous statements on their gleaming new Hollywood-style website, they laid down the law to the Queen and to the rest of us about exactly how things are supposedly going to work from this moment on.

This is the sort of shit they have been putting up with ever since they announced their engagement.
So? They had to see it coming. Not buying they can't handle the press using mean words, if so, that's some soft ass shit.

They both lived their lives with plenty of press, they are used to that shit before they ever met, but now they just can't take it anymore, racism/sexism is just too toxic to endure? Yeah, sure thing idiot British media, keep pretending the royals are mentally weak and can't take criticism, and it's all because society is so racist and sexist, that must be it. Wishful thinking clown show is obvious.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:01 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:48 am
Montegriffo wrote:

So? They had to see it coming. Not buying they can't handle the press using mean words, if so, that's some soft ass shit.

They both lived their lives with plenty of press, they are used to that shit before they ever met, but now they just can't take it anymore, racism/sexism is just too toxic to endure? Yeah, sure thing idiot British media, keep pretending the royals are mentally weak and can't take criticism, and it's all because society is so racist and sexist, that must be it. Wishful thinking clown show is obvious.
You don't have children, do you?
You don't have a mother who was hounded by the press and chased to her death in a Paris tunnel, do you?
You have no idea what that sort of constant negative intrusion into your private life is like, do you?
You're full of shit, aren't you?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:01 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

You don't have a mother who was hounded by the press and chased to her death in a Paris tunnel, do you?
You have no idea what that sort of constant negative intrusion into your private life is like, do you?
It's the media who is full of shit, acting like Harry can't take it, when clearly he has been able to for his entire life, he keeps calm and carries on. I can see wanting out of the spotlight, but this the world is too hard and broke him narrative is dumb. Tabloids shitting on his wife didn't break his will, these fucking clowns give themselves too much credit and give Harry too little credit. They see what they want to see, and that has little bearing on reality, the British tabloids reputation as master speculators is clearly a thing of the past, if it was ever really a thing.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:17 am

the royal family is falling apart before our eyes, how deliciously delightful

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:

It's the media who is full of shit, acting like Harry can't take it, when clearly he has been able to for his entire life, he keeps calm and carries on. I can see wanting out of the spotlight, but this the world is too hard and broke him narrative is dumb. Tabloids shitting on his wife didn't break his will, these fucking clowns give themselves too much credit and give Harry too little credit. They see what they want to see, and that has little bearing on reality, the British tabloids reputation as master speculators is clearly a thing of the past, if it was ever really a thing.
Harry has spoken publicly about his mental health problems arising from his mother's death.
What it is is that someone dared to suggest that racism and sexism exist so rather than bothering to read up on the press intrusions into Harry and Megan's lives you kneejerked out the standard SJW, PC gone mad talking points.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Harry has spoken publicly about his mental health problems arising from his mother's death.
What it is is that someone dared to suggest that racism and sexism exist so rather than bothering to read up on the press intrusions into Harry and Megan's lives you kneejerked out the standard SJW, PC gone mad talking points.
Everything isn't racist and sexist, those are talking points. If you can't see that, you're stupid. The pretending that racism and sexism is so prevalent in their lives that they can't take it anymore are asinine SJW wetdreams.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:21 am

Good for them, good for UK taxpayers and good for Smitty's missus who must be delighted...
They're still taking the money and they haven't given up their titles.

They can't have it both ways, you can't be the Duke of Toronto, there's no such office.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:26 am

Secret order from the Queen to depose Treaudeu and annex the colonies. Prepare to kneel, Capps!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0