So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

PartyOf5

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:34 pm

BYawn and Monte consider piles of feces they left on the sidewalk to be content. That's why the chicken crossed the road. To leave the shit behind and get to the side that's clean.

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:35 pm

BjornP wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:22 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:43 am
Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it wanted to.
It didn't cross the road. Why are you repeating such an old, baseless MSM talking point! Bad Capps! :naughty:
Why didn't the chicken cross the road? Because it wanted to.

I for one am not impressed with people's mind reading skills as to why people post or don't post on this forum.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:07 pm

GoG and I don't agree on much, I don't think we are anywhere near each other on the political spectrum. I do appreciate that he brings fresh content to the forum though. He posts about books, podcasts and history and has given insight into teaching in the US and other subjects.
PO5 not so much. Ankle biting and humourless trolling is not content which enhances the forum in any way.
GoG does not post as often as he used to and being unfairly accused of parroting MSM talking points isn't going to help.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:07 pm
GoG and I don't agree on much, I don't think we are anywhere near each other on the political spectrum. I do appreciate that he brings fresh content to the forum though. He posts about books, podcasts and history and has given insight into teaching in the US and other subjects.
PO5 not so much. Ankle biting and humourless trolling is not content which enhances the forum in any way.
GoG does not post as often as he used to and being unfairly accused of parroting MSM talking points isn't going to help.
Your trolling doesn't contribute anything, yet here you still are. I have posted plenty of content and honest discussion in the past. I've seen this place devolve into mostly name-calling and trolling. Quality contributors like C-Mag, DBTrek, and even ones I didn't agree with most of the time like Kath are gone. Some good posters remain but post here infrequently. 60 pages into this thread and it's mostly feces throwing. If you cared about content you would have said so 50 pages ago instead of just flooding the thread with more of your trolling Trump routine.

I'm done trying to have an honest discussion with dishonest hacks like yourself. Trump led the way with 2020 being the year of no more appeasement. I'm done trying to appease trolls like you with detailed discussion based on facts.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 pm

DBTrek is a quality poster, but that doesn't mean his posts are devoid of trolling, far from it. This theory that the trolling is what is ruining the forum is just silly. Even at it's healthiest, this forum is filled with trolling, and so was the DCF. Nostaligia for a website that never was is a helluva drug.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:00 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 pm
DBTrek is a quality poster, but that doesn't mean his posts are devoid of trolling, far from it. This theory that the trolling is what is ruining the forum is just silly. Even at it's healthiest, this forum is filled with trolling, and so was the DCF. Nostaligia for a website that never was is a helluva drug.
Way to misrepresent what I said Capps.

If DB only trolled and brought nothing else to the forum I would have included him too. He doesn't (or should I say didn't) though does he? He'll even destroy you in a rhyme off if you provoke him enough.
It's not like I don't troll other posters myself is it?

I am talking about humourless trolling and ankle-biting whilst providing very little other content. Especially towards a poster who doesn't come around very often and is generally quite serious about the things he posts.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:00 pm
I am talking about humourless trolling and ankle-biting whilst providing very little other content.
There is not a toxic level of humorless trolling and ankle-biting around here, and those who think there is tend to be the biggest offenders of the very problem they decry, and/or the most thin skinned forum members. Those who complain the least about it, tend to provide the highest quality content, those who complain about it the most, tend to provide the lowest quality content, I don't think a correlation that strong is coincidental.

Complain less, provide good content more, stop blaming everyone else for ruining the forum, especially when you're a bigger offender when it comes to things you claim are ruining the forum, than the people you accuse of ruining the forum.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:00 pm
I am talking about humourless trolling and ankle-biting whilst providing very little other content. Especially towards a poster who doesn't come around very often and is generally quite serious about the things he posts.
Stop asking me to bite your ankles. I'm not one of your little boy-toys. If you find that humorless it's because it's true.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Five letters here, just for everybody out there complaining about other posters ruining the forum.
R-E-L-A-X.
Relax.
We're going to be okay.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:45 pm

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 pm
Five letters here, just for everybody out there complaining about other posters ruining the forum.
R-E-L-A-X.
Relax.
We're going to be okay.
You would say something like that. Btw, Stamkos just whopped Canada's Ass on the rink! Go Solar Bears!
Shikata ga nai