Civil War Coming?

Martin Hash

Civil War Coming?

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:25 pm

I’ve been postulating that America has been in a Virtual Civil War since Trump was elected, but many pundits now, including Bill Maher, are speculating a real Civil War is on the horizon. Once people get over the jump of thinking it’s possible, it becomes probable.

The only way to stop it is for Republicans to win overwhelmingly in elections, then take over education & media.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Re: Civil War Coming?

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:17 pm

How many divisions do the Transgendered Commies have ?

My money is on the Red Nation to stage a military coup de tat, then crush the lefties in the streets with tanks.

It's gonna be like Antifa v. III Corps
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 pm

It’s more likely Republicans win so bigly they simply take over everywhere except the Lefty enclaves. What happens then will likely be big city-States that pass their own laws & taxes. Those will deteriorate from the inside until that generation or 2 finally dies out.

It needs to become unfashionable to be Leftist: no Identity Politics, no Marxism, no Grievance Culture. The big battles will be for schools (Vouchers), and media (break up the big 6 and regulate what is called “news.”)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 pm
It’s more likely Republicans win so bigly they simply take over everywhere except the Lefty enclaves.
Yeah, I don't see a civil war in the 1861-1865 sense,

It's gonna be more like GOP Pinochet chucking Antifa Trannies out of helicopters.

In 1861 the whole nation was militarized, now it's only the Red Nation which is militarized.

If it goes kinetic, I think you'll just see the lefties fleeing to Canada.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:19 pm

We have been at a Cold Civil War for well over 20 years, with the onset on prostituting out jobs and calling it outsourcing, to the Democrats almost successfully taking over the educational system and instituting the dumbing down of America. Fooling people that there is no difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants, going off emotions instead of logic... this battle has been going on for a lot longer than most of us realize.

Are we going to see a "Civil War" like we did back during the time of Lincoln, I don't think so... not until the end of it. Where people are going to be forced to take sides instead of talking platitudes because words still hurt.

Although that being said, I think the issue with what just happened over the weekend to one of my friends may be the start of a more aggressive campaign to those who hold the Second Amendment close to their heart. For the red flag laws have been put into effect, and it ended up almost blowing up in the faces of everyone that tried to enforce it.

And yes, I know Alex, which you guys know as WhiskyWarrior556. He is a friend of mine, which I met through one of his squad mates. Long story, but basically I was an impromptu photographer, Alex was one of the best men at my friend's wedding...

Either way, with what happened to him over the weekend, I expect you are going to hear all type of slander against him, because he was an Afghan Vet, he also is a father of a newborn, and had a 30 clip mag.

The police said they were told shots were fired, he wasn't even home when they came in and tried to confiscate his weapons... they threatened him with throwing him and his wife in jail, while putting his kid in social services.

Now we can say what we want about this, and I honestly don't care, but I believe Alex over any politician and police officer on this case...

Are we heading to a civil war? No... we are already there, will we see it like our great, great, great grandparents did... not until we hit that tipping point where people can't be manipulated any more.
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:52 pm
It’s more likely Republicans win so bigly they simply take over everywhere except the Lefty enclaves.
The GOP hasn't won the majority of the popular vote for an open White House in 40 years.
Bush beat Kerry by 50.7% in 2004. The last actual GOP landslide was Reagan beating Mondale with 58.8%.
There's a number of states so gerrymandered that the GOP has an overwhelming majority of Representatives with a minority of the popular vote.

The point is: gaming the electoral college (not to mention SCOTUS) and gerrymandering does not translate into actual popular support.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 pm

The point is: gaming the electoral college (not to mention SCOTUS) and gerrymandering does not translate into actual popular support.
In the event of civil war, all the concentrated lefties in blue districts don't mean shit,

the GOP has exponentially more military firepower, to include most of the military

Civil war means stop the voting and start the shooting, the GOP is gonna win that war easily.

How many divisions does the loonie left have ? None.

Military coup de tat, state of emergency, chuck them out of the helicopters, problem solved
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 pm
brewster wrote:

In the event of civil war, all the concentrated lefties in blue districts don't mean shit,

the GOP has exponentially more military firepower, to include most of the military

Civil war means stop the voting and start the shooting, the GOP is gonna win that war easily.

Military coup de tat, state of emergency, chuck them out of the helicopters, General Pinochet
I was responding to Hash's comment, not your wet dreams.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:50 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 pm
brewster wrote:

Military coup de tat, state of emergency, chuck them out of the helicopters, General Pinochet
I was responding to Hash's comment, not your wet dreams.
Hash was saying the same thing, Hash is the one saying war, pay attention.

Hash said civil war, not voting.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Blue Team is mostly women and neckbeards and faggots and trannies

Team Antifa is going to be crushed the moment democracy breaks down into war.

it would get ugly and fast, thus I think most of them would be fleeing to Canada in short order.

Like the immigrants are fleeing to Canada, just orders of magnitude greater scale, Canada would be swamped.
Nec Aspera Terrent