Prince Andrew

Smitty-48

Re: Prince Andrew

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:39 am

What made the two girls at once hot for me, was that they weren't bad girls,

They weren't bi, this wasn't their routine, they were regular office chicks who worked together.

This was like just in the moment, they said they thought we were both gorgeous, and they wanted both of us.

My buddy was just a bible thumper, he was a country boy, so he chickened out, he couldn't go through with it.

I was like, okay, see ya, there was no aborting the launch by this point.

These girls were not into fucking each other tho, I had to fuck them both, which is easier said than done.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:48 am

I also had two girls at once in Scotland, but I didn't fuck them, it was just the three of us in bed having fun.

They weren't actually Scots tho, they were Belgian. Tourists.

Same situation, double date, both girls raring to go, my buddy chickened out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:58 am

In Spain, I tag teamed a girl with another guy, and I didn't even know him.

We were competing for this girl at the club, and at the end of the night, she was like; I'll take you both home.

I just looked at the guy and said; these things don't come around often, so let's do this.

He thought about it for half a second, and then was like; yeah, let's go.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:59 am

As a married adult, my wife & I were twice offered another female partner, but that “no” wasn’t up to me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:59 am
As a married adult, my wife & I were twice offered another female partner, but that “no” wasn’t up to me.
I got all that sort of thing out of my system when I was a young buck.

My wife is not attracted to girls, she wouldn't like that, she's actually kind of prejudiced against dykes.

She has no prejudice against gay guys, but she does not like carpet munchers at all.

My wife is actually quite shy, she wouldn't be into any sort of group sex.

She only ever had one boyfriend before she met me, she says I'm the only partner for her ever since.

Same for me, soon as we were together, that was it for me, I had no interest in anyone else.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:22 am

People do say to me from time to time "you're a lucky guy" to be married to my wife.

But really what makes me lucky is that we are a perfect match.

Which I believe is actually Intelligent Design, not luck.

Can't win the life lottery as many times as I have without feeling a presence therein.

Deus ex machina
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:34 am

Nobody mentions prince Andrew getting booted from the palace?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/22/jeffrey ... alace.html
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:46 am

I suspect that Charles is behind this. He's not the softie pushover some think he is.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:48 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:46 am
I suspect that Charles is behind this. He's not the softie pushover some think he is.
Agreed, and he's actually a very fine fellow with stalwart principles,

he was simply overshadowed by the Diana Show.

Andrew was always the loose cannon, Charles always did his duty

Philip ignored him, his surrogate father was Lord Mountbatten,

Philip actually sided with Diana against his own son.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:54 am

PRINCE CHARLES and Prince Andrew were the subject of royal feud rumours after the Prince of Wales publicly snubbed the Duke of York for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations in 2012, a documentary claims.According to 2019 Channel 5 documentary “The Royal Family at War”, the biggest rift between the Prince of Wales and the Duke of York occurred when Charles tried to sideline his brother.

The heir to the throne is said to want a smaller monarchy when he will eventually become King, with only his immediate family members being supported by taxpayers’ money.

Royal correspondent Victoria Arbiter explained how this vision inevitably set him on collision course with Prince Andrew.“I think Andrew is very keen for his daughters to have a position front and centre but Charles isn’t having it so the brothers are a bit at loggerheads.”

The documentary noted that rumours of a historic split between the royals heightened in 2012, at the celebrations for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, when only six members of the Royal Family stepped out into the balcony of Buckingham Palace.

Ms Arbiter said: "It was interesting because the Queen is the only second monarch to have celebrated a Diamond Jubilee. The first being Queen Victoria, so you would expect to see the whole Royal Family on that balcony.

"It was a momentous occasion but we didn’t."Penny Junor claimed that seemed to be "a very clear message that this was the future" and that only the "core of the family" would be seen, but Andrew found it very difficult to accept.

Royal author Katie Nicholl added: "Prince Andrew was very upset.

"His nose was quite out of joint when he and the other siblings were not a part of that line-up.

'Thats not how Andrew wanted it to be be.

"He wanted to be a part of those balcony appearances.

"He wants his daughters to be part of the Royal Family but that is the vision that Charles sees and it has certainly led to a fallout."
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/11 ... family-spt
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.