Prince Andrew

Montegriffo

Re: Prince Andrew

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Prince Andrew actually met Jeffrey Epstein years before he has claimed, according a letter written by his former private secretary.

During his disastrous Newsnight interview on Saturday, the Duke of York told Emily Maitlis he had met Epstein through the since-disgraced financier's girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, 'back in 1999'.

He said: 'Well, I met through his girlfriend back in 1999 and I'd known her since she was a university in the UK.'

But a letter written to The Times newspaper in March 2011 by the Duke's then-private secretary Alastair Watson suggests he may have met Epstein years earlier.

Major Watson, who spent nine years in the role of Andrew's private secretary, was writing to the newspaper countering claims the duke was friends with Saif Gaddafi.

But, in a now key passage, he wrote: 'There has been widespread comment on the duke's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

'The duke has known Mr Epstein since being introduced to him in the early 1990s. The insinuations and innuendos that have been made in relation to the duke are without foundation.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aimed.html
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Being a Blue Blood was always a double edged sword.

God and your right, fair enough.

But you had to be at the head of your troops, no cowardice was acceptable.

All the gold was for not, if you did not have your honour.

If you dishonored yourself, you had to take it like a man, and do the right thing.

Go to the chopping block, without begging for your life.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:12 pm
A gentleman would go and put a bullet in his brain ; do the honorable thing.
Imagine the conspiracy theories that would spawn though.

No, remove his titles, kick him out of his grace and favour properties, cut him off from the public purse, freeze all his assets, remove his passport and take away his personal protection officers.
Stick him in a rat-infested council flat in Tower Hamlets and make him live on minimum state benefits until he gets a job.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:48 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The masses loves them some conspiracy fallacies, let it burn.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:31 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:48 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
The masses loves them some conspiracy fallacies, let it burn.
HM would be blamed though, as was the case with St Diana (patron saint of media whores).
Nah, cut him off the teat and throw him to the wolves.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Proof has come out that Andrew can't sweat. In this picture, you can see him being licked to keep him moist.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm
Proof has come out that Andrew can't sweat. In this picture, you can see him being licked to keep him moist.

Streuth, she does have a purdy mouf on her. She doesn't look like jail bait.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm

No, 27 at the time. He was 54, literally half his age.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
No, 27 at the time. He was 54, literally half his age.
27 is fair game. She's a qt patootie, I won't deny it. Wouldn't have kicked her out of bed for eating crackers.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:45 pm

So long as you're dating a woman and you do right by her, treat her like a lady, I have no quarrel.

My thing with younger women now, if I were single, is simply that I would have nothing in common with them.

I do like to fuck, but that is not enough, I need romance too, I need someone I can relate to.

I'm attracted to older broads now, because I am not attracted to Millennials at all.

Thankfully I am happily married, but if I were not, I would be after older but bolder, so long as they were cute.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent