Prince Andrew

Smitty-48

Re: Prince Andrew

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:20 pm

The Queen's Own officers said she was very cool, they really liked her.

She was very interested, she wanted to know the regiment, she was engaging with her officers.

They said she carried herself like a Boss, but she wasn't arrogant, she was having fun, she was very charming.

She wasn't hoighty toighty, she didn't put on airs, she was comfortable in her own skin.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm glad that Charles eventually got to marry the woman he loved.
She was a marriage breaker though.
I looked her in the eyes as I paid compliments, her smile was genuine, her wink said; I see you, I respect you.

I got a tingle off of her, I bet she's a jungle cat in bed.
I wouldn't have kicked Diana out of bed to let her in though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm glad that Charles eventually got to marry the woman he loved.
She was a marriage breaker though.
I looked her in the eyes as I paid compliments, her smile was genuine, her wink said; I see you, I respect you.

I got a tingle off of her, I bet she's a jungle cat in bed.
I wouldn't have kicked Diana out of bed to let her in though.
It's different for Soldiers of the Crown, we don't want to fuck Camilla, we want her to be the Colonel-in-Chief

She passed the test, it's not easy to charm the troops, they know if you're faking it.

She's a much better Royal than Diana, Camilla understands the role, and she respects it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Diana was popular with the troops too, particularly James Hewitt (but that's another story)
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Like Diana just used the position to promote herself.

Which is fair enough,since they were exploiting her.

Camilla is not so full of herself tho, Camilla is down for the role, for the regiment, not for her own aggrandizement.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:30 pm
Diana was popular with the troops too, particularly James Hewitt (but that's another story)
Not with Canadian troops tho, we didn't care about Diana.

With Camilla, it wasn't such a circus, she wasn't there for the Camilla show, she was there for us.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:03 pm

The Duke of York says he is stepping back from royal duties because the Jeffrey Epstein scandal has become a "major disruption" to the Royal Family.

Prince Andrew, 59, said he had asked the Queen for permission to withdraw for the "foreseeable future".

He said he deeply sympathised with sex offender Epstein's victims and everyone who "wants some form of closure".

The duke has faced a growing backlash following a BBC interview about his friendship with the US financier.

For several months the duke had been facing questions over his ties to Epstein, who took his own life in August while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges.

Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein's accusers, claimed she was forced to have sex with the prince three times. The duke has always denied any form of sexual contact or relationship with her.

His latest move, described by Buckingham Palace as "a personal decision", was taken following discussions with the Queen and Prince Charles.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50496539

Did he jump or was he pushed? - you decide

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Did he jump or was he pushed? - you decide
I turn my back on him, trying to implicate HM is disgusting.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Prince Andrew’s statement in full:

“It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.

“I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein. His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure. I can only hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives. Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”
https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/york/prin ... al-133753/

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:12 pm

A gentleman would go and put a bullet in his brain ; do the honorable thing.
Nec Aspera Terrent