Prince Andrew

Montegriffo

Re: Prince Andrew

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:14 am
This lays bare the great weakness of the Windsors, which has always been parenting or rather lack thereof.

George V set the standard and they've all followed it, which is that they basically ignore their children.

Both Charles and Andrew live in their own little worlds, raised by Nannies or whatever.

The only father Charles ever had was Mountbatten, till the PIRA whacked him.

Who raised Andrew is anyone's guess, he comes off like a sociopath.

This is what made Diana such an asset for them, she was the only real parent in the whole family.
Not just the Royal family, the ruling class in England has always been like that. Sending their children off to boarding schools at the age of 8.
Churchill's letters to his parents begging them to visit him are heartbreaking to read.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:18 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
This lays bare the great weakness of the Windsors, which has always been parenting or rather lack thereof.

George V set the standard and they've all followed it, which is that they basically ignore their children.

Both Charles and Andrew live in their own little worlds, raised by Nannies or whatever.

This is what made Diana such an asset for them, she was the only real parent in the whole family.
Not just the Royal family, the ruling class in England has always been like that. Sending their children off to boarding schools at the age of 8.
Churchill's letters to his parents begging them to visit him are heartbreaking to read.
I have to say that I'm sympathetic, can't stand children meself, thank goodness I never had any.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I have to say that I'm sympathetic, can't stand children meself, thank goodness I never had any.
If you had though would you have treated them like that?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:27 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:

If you had though would you have treated them like that?
Probably, yeah, and my wife too, that's why we agreed we didn't want any.

This was the great luck of my life, to meet the girl for me, and turns out she don't want no bairns neither.

We're like the Duke & Duchess of Windsor, she's my Wallis Simpson.

We just love our dogs and horses, we don't even like having parents around, they annoy us.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am

Well, this is how you end up with sociopaths like Jacob Rees Mogg who took his nanny to University and then Parliament with him.
Totally unable to relate to the common man yet in a position of power making decisions which will have profound effects on ''ordinary'' people whilst being completely insulated from those decisions himself.
Laughing at us while he does it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:37 am
Well, this is how you end up with sociopaths like Jacob Rees Mogg who took his nanny to University and then Parliament with him.
Totally unable to relate to the common man yet in a position of power making decisions which will have profound effects on ''ordinary'' people whilst being completely insulated from those decisions himself.
Laughing at us while he does it.
Yes. I love it. I wish we had more of that in fuckwit Marxist Canader

I hate the government and I hate people who rely on the government, burn them, Moggie, burn them all.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:51 am

This is how we end up with fuckwits like Prince Andrew who are completely incapable of showing regret for the teenage girls trafficked and abused by his billionaire mate.
This total lack of contrition for the victims in his interview is what he is taking the most flak for today.
Even if you believe in his innocence you can't help noticing that at no point did he show any empathy for them.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:59 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:51 am
This is how we end up with fuckwits like Prince Andrew who are completely incapable of showing regret for the teenage girls trafficked and abused by his billionaire mate.
This total lack of contrition for the victims in his interview is what he is taking the most flak for today.
Even if you believe in his innocence you can't help noticing that at no point did he show any empathy for them.
I don't believe in his innocence, but it's people like you who are at fault, because you don't demand men of honor.

If weren't for you blubbering soft as baby shit bourgeoisie, he'd have no choice but to put a bullet in his own head.

You're the weak link, you fucking softies.

He thinks he can get away with it, because you softies don't demand death for such disreputable conduct.

At least Epstein did the right thing, because he knew, America would have no mercy for him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am

I think, if strict material proof of his lying gets out that relates directly to a lie about his sexual activities (not just the stupid lies about sweating and so forth), the Queen is going to strip his titles. Her dynasty is more important than this shit.

All the little lies are utterly unbecoming of an officer. "It could not possibly be me because I do not sweat, lolol" is E4 Mafia tier bullshit. He is English aristocracy, bred to be a dread military commander. The man is almost 60 and behaves like a child.

If he did it, he might as well just admit it and take his lashes ike a man. The allegations were not even criminal. He fucked a17 year old? Come on. Worthy of losing your title as a duke, but not criminal.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:12 am

I certainly do demand men of honour, especially in positions of power.
This is why I demand honesty in leaders like Boris and Trump. I'm not the one who accepts lies from politicians as just part of the game like your dimwitted sidekick does.