Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Martin Hash

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:45 pm

By definition, partisanship is voting along Party lines.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:44 pm
It's great to see that everybody has their stock, Fox approved distractions at the ready so they can avoid addressing the fact that Republicans refused to allow a first-hand witness to testify in the Senate despite complaining that the evidence was all hearsay up till now.
The Democrats can call those witnesses any time, it's their job to do so, not the Senate's. Stop blaming the Senate for the House's fuck ups, you hack.

You are the one buying into bullshit media distractions by clearly Anti-Trump news sources, while acting like it's only everyone who disagrees with you that is parroting media talking points. You throw stones from a glass house.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:49 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:49 pm
The House didn't charge him with a crime, your meme is stupid. The Democrats grasped at straws, but because they attacked Trump, you simply can't see it, as you want to pretend everyone who attacks Trump does so for good reasons, when that is nowhere close to the truth.

You don't take obvious Anti-Trump bias with a grain of salt, you swallow it whole and parrot it.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:07 pm

My wife & I were talking about this. We don’t personally know any Trumpers except ourselves. Sometimes an Anti will say some shit thinking I agree with them, and I tear them a new asshole. My favorite is:
“Trump supporters are stupid.”
“I think Antis are stupid.”
“How can you say that?!”
“I compare myself to you.”
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:05 am
Who is the body supposed to be?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Reference hint 1: Says 5th Avenue on the sign...
Reference hint 2: Was something Trump said at one of his rallies during the last election.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
I dunno, a fair trial maybe? Justice?
The precedent is set now, future Presidents can commit murder and then refuse to allow witnesses to testify if they hold the Senate.
Oh, and they can blackmail countries into digging up dirt on their opponents by withholding financial aid.
Bye-bye America.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:17 pm
Hastur wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:07 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
I dunno, a fair trial maybe? Justice?
The precedent is set now, future Presidents can commit murder and then refuse to allow witnesses to testify if they hold the Senate.
Oh, and they can blackmail countries into digging up dirt on their opponents by withholding financial aid.
Bye-bye America.
Wrong. The House can call witnesses, they can call them right now, they just don't have the balls to call them. If you want Bolton to testify, that's on the House, so quit blaming the Senate. If there isn't enough evidence to have a fair trial in your estimation, that's also on the House Democrats, they are the ones who had to rush things and then try to blame the lack of evidence on Republicans.
*yip*

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm

So now the precedent has been set for getting away with murder? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is why is will never take Monte seriously. All the memes are just troll posts.

Meanwhile, Trump is still POTUS and getting things done. Record low unemployment, record high stock market, hundreds of judges being appointed, new trade deals getting done, etc. Monte is jealous because his country can't figure out how to pull out.