Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

The Conservative

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:09 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:24 am
I'm sure this has been their plan all along. They were never going to be happy ousting Trump just to get POTUS Pence. They have likely been working on ways to set him up since 2016. That rule about never being in a room alone with a woman is looking like an even better idea now.
That's the problem with the DNC. They have no long term game here anymore. They spent the last 50 years cultivating the base to vote Democrat. To destroy the RNC, and it backfired.

They are now attempting to re-establish their supposed dominance and failing in doing so.
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:40 am

If the Dems were trying to lose by as wide of a margin as possible, they couldn't be doing a better job than they are right now.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:54 am

Marxism isn’t going away. It’s still controls education, entertainment, hiring, online media & news. They’re just biding their time.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:55 am

The “hands off” policy of Republican administrations doesn’t pushback at all; in fact, it lets Marxism entrench itself.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:55 am
The “hands off” policy of Republican administrations doesn’t pushback at all; in fact, it lets Marxism entrench itself.
In this case, I'm not so sure, Trump is pushing back for the people... but in most cases, the Democrats (Marxists) are falling on their own sword to attempt to Impeach Trump and Pence.

They are showing their true colors... don't forget the KKK had a strong footing until they went too far, I believe the DNC is almost at that same place...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:59 am

How are any of the institutions I listed reducing in power? If anything, they’re increasing.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:17 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:59 am
How are any of the institutions I listed reducing in power? If anything, they’re increasing.
I see it the other way, I see the media losing its grip, and all because of Trump. They are full-frontal TDS, which for them they can't understand how he "gets away with it."

education, and entertainment... people are starting to be shown exactly what they are, and most logical and sane people (rare I know but we do exist) are seeing these people for what they are, and in turn, Hollywood is not able to get away with what it used to.

Fuck, look at CATS, at the all-women cast of Ghostbusters, and many others... people are starting to smarten up, they are starting to question. This is why we are seeing what we are right now... and the DNC doesn't know where to go, because their base is slowly collapsing... That plus with how they said that Hillary was going to win... and then got "trounced"... people are questioning the media overall.

Blacks, Latinos, etc like Trump, they see him able to do what Obama promised. They are seeing themselves being hired instead of pandered to...

The stock market is booming... the S&P is at levels it's never seen before.

As for hiring, it matters for what, we are seeing a slowdown a little only because it's near the end of the year... I've had more people come for me for a job than any time in my career... and for me, that is a huge indicator that companies are desperate for qualified personnel.

Unless that is not what you are talking about?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:16 pm

Id avoid using the S&P as a measure of anything other than the amount of money being printed. Roughly $500B in 3 months.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:48 pm

King Dollar making it rain.
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:51 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:16 pm
Id avoid using the S&P as a measure of anything other than the amount of money being printed. Roughly $500B in 3 months.
If that is all you have an issue with, I think it's a good post.

The point is that the DNC has very little to stand upon. And it's scary to them.
#NotOneRedCent