Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Montegriffo

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:34 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:10 am
absolute worst case scenario re: aid story, there's no fucking way it rises to the level of impeachment. and especially the second article "obstructing congress" or whatever, get real
Unlike lying about having sex with someone not your wife.
Thank heavens Trump would never do such a thing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:47 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:34 am
pineapplemike wrote:
absolute worst case scenario re: aid story, there's no fucking way it rises to the level of impeachment. and especially the second article "obstructing congress" or whatever, get real
Perjury, suborning perjury trying to rob an innocent women of her day in court. Of course you don't like it when victims try to get justice.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:26 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:16 am
brewster wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:39 pm

I'm curious. Do you still believe there's absolutely nothing to the aid story, or that its just not important what he did? If it's the former, why won't he let his minions testify? Had they testified and presented compelling evidence that there was nothing there, he might not have been impeached. Continuing to prevent his aides from testifying is more or less the White House taking the 5th. Fair or not, taking the 5th always leads impartial observers to believe the party doing it has something criminal to hide.
Which one the story has changed through the years.

They wanted to impeach Trump since day one. So which story are we talking about?
The one that originated in July of this year, the one about which you said "If it went exactly as stated, and there was no hearsay, but there was true proof... I'd be demanding his resignation..."
If we are going to be quoting here wasn't it your bitch ass that said Dems shouldn't be pursuing impeachment without a Senate to convict? How quickly did that change, hack bitch. Yesterday was Wednesday, so the guy drank peach tea all day so you could swim in impeach piss all night.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:53 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... osi-senate
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.
Wait, what there Nancy? The Democrats have gone full retard. You never go full retard. Peak hypocrite right there.

But wait, there's more.
Pelosi was then asked about possibly withholding the articles of impeachment from the Senate until they get certain reassurances, and the Speaker refused to give a direct answer.
So what you're doing here is exactly what you are accusing Trump of doing, and you told us those are impeachable offenses. :think:
"Let me tell you what I don't consider a fair trial," she told the crowd of reporters. "This is what I don't consider a fair trial -- that Leader McConnell has stated that he's not an impartial juror,
Impartial like the House Democrats who were saying they were going to impeach Trump even before this Ukraine call took place? Would that be impartial? Yet they were allowed to vote without a peep of concern.

How early can I vote for 2020? I just want this over already.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
wouldnt you say the abuse of the power dynamic between a sitting president and a 20 something year old intern is worse than lying about it*?

*under oath

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:33 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:53 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... osi-senate
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats may wait to send their articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate, for fear that they are incapable of holding a fair trial.
Wait, what there Nancy? The Democrats have gone full retard. You never go full retard. Peak hypocrite right there.

But wait, there's more.
Pelosi was then asked about possibly withholding the articles of impeachment from the Senate until they get certain reassurances, and the Speaker refused to give a direct answer.
So what you're doing here is exactly what you are accusing Trump of doing, and you told us those are impeachable offenses. :think:
"Let me tell you what I don't consider a fair trial," she told the crowd of reporters. "This is what I don't consider a fair trial -- that Leader McConnell has stated that he's not an impartial juror,
Impartial like the House Democrats who were saying they were going to impeach Trump even before this Ukraine call took place? Would that be impartial? Yet they were allowed to vote without a peep of concern.

How early can I vote for 2020? I just want this over already.
Can Trump recall these people for not following their oath?
#NotOneRedCent

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:37 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
wouldnt you say the abuse of the power dynamic between a sitting president and a 20 something year old intern is worse than lying about it*?

*under oath
The accusation is he withheld congressionally appropriated military aid funds to an ally in a war against one of our foes that has claimed over 10,000 lives, in order to achieve an electoral advantage. If you can't see that as far more of a "high crime and misdemeanor" than lying about sex there's no hope for this republic.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:50 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:37 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:

*under oath
The accusation is he withheld congressionally appropriated military aid funds to an ally in a war against one of our foes that has claimed over 10,000 lives, in order to achieve an electoral advantage. If you can't see that as far more of a "high crime and misdemeanor" than lying about sex there's no hope for this republic.
You mean like this?

And what proof do you have of what you claim about holding funds?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:54 am

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:26 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:16 am
brewster wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:39 pm

I'm curious. Do you still believe there's absolutely nothing to the aid story, or that its just not important what he did? If it's the former, why won't he let his minions testify? Had they testified and presented compelling evidence that there was nothing there, he might not have been impeached. Continuing to prevent his aides from testifying is more or less the White House taking the 5th. Fair or not, taking the 5th always leads impartial observers to believe the party doing it has something criminal to hide.
Which one the story has changed through the years.

They wanted to impeach Trump since day one. So which story are we talking about?
The one that originated in July of this year, the one about which you said "If it went exactly as stated, and there was no hearsay, but there was true proof... I'd be demanding his resignation..."
And was there?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:04 am

Democrats: "Trump has been Impeached."

The 62 Million that voted for Trump.:
#NotOneRedCent