Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

The Conservative

Re: Trump Impeachment (Public Hearing)

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Articles of Impeachment against Trump? Where is the Quid Pro Quo?

Oh, wait...

#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:03 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:34 pm
Articles of Impeachment against Trump? Where is the Quid Pro Quo?

Oh, wait...

Silly... It's only quid pro quo when Republicans do it.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:19 pm

As I suspected. More fingers in the cookie jar.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:17 am

Who Democrats think Trump is:
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:42 pm

The President has been impeached, and the Democrats have just pissed off the Republican party. I don't think the DNC realized what they just unleashed.

The last election the Republicans were being civil. This on coming up, oh boy.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 pm

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:42 pm
The President has been impeached, and the Democrats have just pissed off the Republican party. I don't think the DNC realized what they just unleashed.

I'm curious. Do you still believe there's absolutely nothing to the aid story, or that its just not important what he did? If it's the former, why won't he let his minions testify? Had they testified and presented compelling evidence that there was nothing there, he might not have been impeached. Continuing to prevent his aides from testifying is more or less the White House taking the 5th. Fair or not, taking the 5th always leads impartial observers to believe the party doing it has something criminal to hide.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm just amazed that jews took such a brave stand and put their necks out their like that to do such a thing

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:14 am

brewster wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:

I'm curious. Do you still believe there's absolutely nothing to the aid story, or that its just not important what he did? If it's the former, why won't he let his minions testify? Had they testified and presented compelling evidence that there was nothing there, he might not have been impeached. Continuing to prevent his aides from testifying is more or less the White House taking the 5th. Fair or not, taking the 5th always leads impartial observers to believe the party doing it has something criminal to hide.
If the Democrats wanted them to testify, they could have waited and subpoena'd them, they just choose not to because they wanted to rush impeachment instead, so the "minions" didn't show. The Democrats didn't want to go through the proper procedures, so they don't get their witnesses, then they try and spin it as if it that's on the Republicans, but it's on them.

You can think they only didn't show because they have something to hide, but perhaps they didn't want to engage in the farce when they didn't have to, that's totally a possibility, you just don't want to believe that possibility because you'd rather believe Trump is guilty. If the Democrats thought they had the smoking gun, they would have subpoena'd them, but clearly they aren't as optimistic as you are, or they would have waited, but now because they rushed it, those witnesses will never be called, and that's 100% on the Democrats.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:54 am

brewster wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:

The aid you were against before you were for it? That aid?